NARUTO: Eternal Struggle - UPDATE ~ CS2 Sasuke added! ~ ((65/65)) COMPLETE

Sora

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Off Topic: Tales of Vesperia is part of the Tales Series, Namco Bandai makes. These games are RPGS that have completely different stories. There are multiple Tales of games, check them out.

On Topic: Shadow Clone Jutsu and Rasengan coming up tommorow.

Shadow Clone:

This card can only be activated if you control 1 face-up monster with "Naruto" in its name. Special Summon 2 "Shadow Clone Token"s (Warrior-Type/WIND/Level 3/ATK 1200/DEF 800).

No one can get the OCG on this card wrong. unless they say, duplicate naruto. lol. BTW naruto isn't the only person that does that jutsu

Rasengan:

This card can only be activated when a monster with "Naruto", "Jiraiya", or "Minato" in its name is selected as an attack target. If the attack target is a monster with "Naruto" in its name, you must control 2 "Shadow Clone Token" to activate this card. Remove from play the attacking and inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent. This effect cannot be negated.

Literally 1 Shadow Clone Token. Naruto and the clone make it. wait Never mind

I had 0% OCG when I came here v_v this is how I would've made a card:(in this case, Naruto)

If this card is attacked it stays on the field and doesn't get destroyed. If this card attacks your enemy loses life points equal to this card's attack.

Everyone negged me!! But now I do it like this:

This card cannot be destroyed by Battle. If this card attacks your Opponent directly, use this card's original Attack Points. (btw, that's not my Naruto card's actual effect)

Archived