Pravus Academy: Summer Camp?! Chapter XVII: What? You can't do that! (Accepting by PM)(Started)

Felix Culpa

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((I couldn't find a good map that I could give to you guys, so I advise the following. Go to Google Maps. Type in 2881 Simpkinstown Road. Go up the road a bit then you will find a little area with a whole bunch of buildings. The WaterFront area is the place with the docks that look like an upside down F & T To the right, is the shotgun area, wide open field. To the left of the Little Laurel Creek is the Parade Field and if you continue left is the Archery and Shotgun Range, as well as a trading post where you can be sugary candies and slushies. If you go up from the waterfront (up a mountain) you will reach an area with a lot of buildings. The biggest building, shaped like an upside down J, is the Dining Hall. Up and left of that is the scouting stuff trading post. To the Right of the upper trading post is the wash rooms where there is a male and female side. To the right of that is the reservation director's cabin. To the right of that is the Monocan campsite (where I was staying last week) Across the road from that is the Visitor Showerhouse. Up the road from the visitor showerhouse is the Handicraft area. Further up and across the road is the Nature Lodge.))

((BTW, Charon don't have scythes...)

Jared looked around making sure none of the human staff was around to see. Jared jumped over the lake, landing on the Onion Ring's top row. (Onion Ring is the name of the campfire pit if you look directly below the lake zoomed in all the way, you can see to black circles and a few lines. That's the onion ring.) "Oops."

Archived