Pravus Academy: Summer Camp?! Chapter XVII: What? You can't do that! (Accepting by PM)(Started)

Felix Culpa

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The campers were lined up for flags and the staff paraded out.

"Good evening camp!" Carter, the camp program's director, yelled.

"Good evening Carter!" the scouts said back.

After all of the groups gave there reports, Carter dismissed staff to dinner.

"Ugh," Jared whispered to Evan, one of the Handicraft Staff, "I hate how we can't eat inside."

"You'll get used to it," Evan said.

Jared walked to dinner with the rest of the staff, picking up a plate with a hamburger, a salad, and a serving of beans. Delicious... human food. He thought rolling his eyes. But they can't go wrong with hamburgers...

Jared walked to the staff pavilion to eat his food.

After most of his meal was gone, Jared heard Carter inside. "If you are eating, please continue to do so. If not, please stand up!"

"PLEASE STAND UP!" the staff and campers echoed.

Jared laughed, they were about to do there little mealtime song.

Jared got up, putting his tray on the table. "I'm leaving. Going down to the waterfront."

In the background you could hear, "Gentlemen, start your cleanup process now!"

"NOW!"

"Leave exactly two people behind to serve as table waiters and WAIT for instructions from the man, the myth, the legend, JAWA!!"

The Head Kitchen worker came out. "Jawa! I'm going to get you!" The WaterFront director, Hitower yelled.

"Funny skits. I remember when I came here as a scout."

Leon sits on a rock, He grabs his guitar from his tent and begins to play "Wait For Me" by Theory of a Deadman. "You were not alone tonight. Imagine me there by your side. It's so hard to be here so far away From you.

I'm Counting the days 'till I'm finally done. I'm counting them down, yeah, one by one. I's so hard to be here so far away from you. But it helps me on those lonely nights. It's that one thing that keeps me alive Knowing that you'll wait for me. Ever so patiently..."

"Didn't know you had a brother, although I thought a saw someone somewhat look like you in the forest. Oh. 1 more thing," he throws a sword piece at Asuka, "That was what I found back at the battlegrounds 2 months ago. It looks like a piece from your Uncle's sword. Thought you should have it."

Archived