Coffee Beans & B!tchy Teens: Chapter Five is FINALLY UP! [1/11/10]

Fen.

ah the ironies of the early studies. Later on you'll learn most of what you learned was useless anyway

Yes. After you're 16' date=' the only thing they say is: "You allready learned this long ago, but now we're going to make it so extremely difficult you won't understand it anymore."

[/quote']

There basically showing you how tough the real world is.

oh you'll get a taste of that when you reach the uni level, meanwhile let's just wait for the update

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ah the ironies of the early studies. Later on you'll learn most of what you learned was useless anyway

Yes. After you're 16' date=' the only thing they say is: "You allready learned this long ago, but now we're going to make it so extremely difficult you won't understand it anymore."

[/quote']

There basically showing you how tough the real world is.

They can just tell us instead of making us suffer...

Than it wouldn't be torture, and if it's not torture then what is it?

300th post on this thread, yay!

Probably showing up and protesting his GF's position' date=' then enter into a similar contest, that results in his employment and her promotion. That or attempting to do so, and costing her her job, leading to a break up.

[/quote']

And thats where her Egyptian Scribe from before comes in ;)

But yeah, that sounds like where it could be going. But you never know, It could go somewhere else.

....Sorry guys, HIMYM Season 4, DAYS, and the two plays I'm in...allong with Freshman year have tied me down. I haven't toched my computer in a week.

Sowweh, I'm working on the chapter right now. You won't have to wait much longer.

Dude that's rough, but glad to have you back with us. I myself know what you mean when it comes to being swamped with performances and school work. I had to perform a monologue, and I was acting in a small performance around the time of my exams. Given that I'm a year 11 student (11th grade to all you Americans) that was pretty... Not so good.

Archived