Coffee Beans & B!tchy Teens: Chapter Five is FINALLY UP! [1/11/10]

Fen.

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First of all, thank you guys sooo much for bearing through this inconsistant story. I haven't been fair to you guys, but you have been so loyal keeping his thing alive. I have picked up on working on chapter five, to show my appreciation. I am very open this whole coming week, so I hope to bang out a chapter or two on a couple of my ancient works on this site (Knight's Title, Coffee Beans, Sakadia maybe)

Now the bit of bad news. Since it has really hindered my writing instead of helping, I will no longer be using custom made characters from my writers. It's killing my creative juices, I have like 25 or so unused charas you all submitted and I am really sorry for this. If it really gets desperate, I still have all of the User Submited Bios or USB (xD) on reserve.

Once again thank you so much Rag, Deadly Beauty, Omega, Yae, LarryCotter.

You guys really are great readers ^^

~MT~

First of all' date=' thank you guys sooo much for bearing through this inconsistant story. I haven't been fair to you guys, but you have been so loyal keeping his thing alive. I have picked up on working on chapter five, to show my appreciation. I am very open this whole coming week, so I hope to bang out a chapter or two on a couple of my ancient works on this site (Knight's Title, Coffee Beans, Sakadia maybe)

Now the bit of bad news. Since it has really hindered my writing instead of helping, I will no longer be using custom made characters from my writers. It's killing my creative juices, I have like 25 or so unused charas you all submitted and I am really sorry for this. If it really gets desperate, I still have all of the User Submited Bios or USB (xD) on reserve.

Once again thank you so much Rag, Deadly Beauty, Omega, Yae, LarryCotter.

You guys really are great readers ^^

~MT~

[/quote']

oh that's fine with me. Once everything is up to you it does tend to make the writing easier for most people anyway

your fic is still nowhere near the dying point LarryCotter

I've got 2 readers and the last update has been several weeks.

That's what I call "on the verge of extinction".

I haven't updated my story in nearly 5 months.

Don't worry, your Fan-Fic is fine.

Since I am very bored, I'm going to release what I have so far of thw chapter.

Monday (Week 2)

Haley handed a weary businessman his order with a chiseled smile. With swift hands she pressed a button on the cash register, clanking it open. With even faster fingers, she swiped the three dollars from the customer’s hand and placed it in the register. The man was about to leave shop before Haley let out a muffled cough. The man turned around, with a raised eyebrow. This is when Haley played her best role, beggar.

“Please sir, help me get into college by sparing a small tip?” She asked, pointing to the small peanut butter jar with a crudely made sign tacked to it. The writing was in sloppy red.

TIP JAR

The man looked hesitant, could he really turn down such a pretty girl? He answered his question by tossing an extra five dollars in the jar. Haley smiled. This money wasn’t going to her education, more like her back pocket. It was a nice little trick she did behind poor Edward’s back. Who knew the saps actually bought it, some people actually have souls in Aldertown.

“You are helping a great cause with your generous donation!” Haley called out with a smile and a wave.

Haley had no soul.

“NEXT!” She shouted out. A girl in Birkenstocks and overalls sped from outside, right through the door, and smack into the businessman. The man collided with the hippie chick with a tremendous crack, sending them both to the tiled floor. Thankfully the scalding cappuccino only splattered the ground, and not the paying customers. The man glared at Haley with daggers in his eyes. The look screamed, “I want my money back.”

“No refunds, sorry,” Haley said innocently, waving the businessman adieu. She knew she would hear about this from her boss eventually, but she wasn’t in the mood to argue with a customer. As she was about to call the line forward, Haley noticed something quite annoying. With a groan she yelled,

“CLAIRE! NOW!” Haley bellowed over the intercom. She waited for the little wretch to appear before her, maid corset/miniskirt and all. The look was more for the sexually amped male customers, not for work. Also it gave a chance for Haley to laugh at the loser. Sure enough, Miss Lolita was before the head barista in a heartbeat.

“Claire Clearwater at your service what-,”

“Excuse me?” Haley snapped at Claire, not even looking at her as she took a teenage boy’s order, “that’s not your name…..” she muttered, grinding more beans and getting a cup ready.

“Mistress Masochist, at your service…..” Claire said with a sigh, mop in hand. She looked miserable in her gothic attire. Haley, still not looking at her, pointed a sharp finger towards the puddles of hot cappuccino on the tiled floor.

Just letting you know I'm still here ^^

now that I'm back I can return to rating this fic

this one though is a little too short to go anywhere' date=' I just hope the next one is longer

[/quote']

Haha, no this is what I have so far, I'm not even close to finishing this chap yet.

Also it seems you have been banned......again.

Nice part so far ^^ :3

Why thank you very much! For a moment there I thought I was losing my touch.

<3 <3 LOVE IT <3 <3

Haha thanks! Glad to know you guys still enjoy my writing. ^^

Well thank you guys SOOOOOO much again for bearing with me. But now all your waiting is about to pay off.

Thant's right. Chapter 5 of Coffee Beans is FINALLY ON THE FIRST POST!

This was a fun chapter to write, so I hope you have fun reading it. ^^

Have a decafinated day!

~MT~

Archived