Do you believe in ALIENS coming to earth??????

DARKPLANT RISING

Do you think they already came?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you think they already came?

no there are no aliens doesn't any one know that -_- *sigh*

A blatant lie. Do you really think we are the only living thing in this entire universe? I mean really, seriously? If we were the only living thing in the universe, why else is the Universe there? For our amusement?

No, out there is another life form, extraterrestrials (Aliens) or other living forms. You just don't think they are there, because you haven't being paying attention to posts.

As for Aliens coming to our planet? No, we're to low of a life form to them most likely to them. Why would Aliens, who can come to our planet from light years away, come to our planet? Most likely to eradicate us, but they might have some kind of galactic rule of something like that, that interferes with them eradicating us or even coming in contact with us. Plus, crop circles. They are always signs that are related to galaxies, or star systems.

Guys, if you can't back up your decisions, then please shut up, and get some knowledge, come back, and state your decision with information.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There must be some other life forms in the universe. Except the fact that they're aren't actually visible or came at Earth (they may be still on their journey). I'd say it is very likely to have aliens in the entire universe, they'll also treat us aliens probably. It's just that they haven't arrived Earth yet.

[align=center]

Ultimately speaking' date=' the answer is Yes; it is both philosophically and scientifically impossible for there not to be, given the infinite possibilities of Creation. However, "aliens" in the popular sense since World War II as being UFO people is quite another complex question.

It is likely that there are aliens. There are so many infinite universes and planets and solar systems that there must be other intelligent life. We don't know for sure if they exist, and vice versa. My thoughts are that they are likely superior to us. If they have UFOs and can travel millions of light years to find us, they probably have superior technology. But, being ignorant, conceited homo sapiens, most of us would think of them as inferior beings. We probably shouldn't refer to them as aliens - they would probably consider us aliens. Some of us would be smart enough to recognize them as normal, thinking, living beings. Who knows? They may look just like us. Or they may be like the green aliens many of us draw. No one knows the facts, but there is at least a strong chance that other lifeforms exist out there.

The usual argument for the non-existence of alien life is that none have openly contacted us here on Earth. Advanced civilizations might have good reasons for not doing so, or, as could happen with us, they may have reached a point where they gave up on space exploration. If so, they would have ceased to exist once their parent star evolved and died.

UFO's and eyewitness testimony notwithstanding, there is no positive evidence that the Earth is being visited, or has been visited, by intelligent extra-terrestrial aliens. This is a commonly used theme for science fiction because life elsewhere in the universe is strongly probable.

[/quote']

^Didn't any of you read that?^[/align]

[align=center]

Ultimately speaking' date=' the answer is Yes; it is both philosophically and scientifically impossible for there not to be, given the infinite possibilities of Creation. However, "aliens" in the popular sense since World War II as being UFO people is quite another complex question.

It is likely that there are aliens. There are so many infinite universes and planets and solar systems that there must be other intelligent life. We don't know for sure if they exist, and vice versa. My thoughts are that they are likely superior to us. If they have UFOs and can travel millions of light years to find us, they probably have superior technology. But, being ignorant, conceited homo sapiens, most of us would think of them as inferior beings. We probably shouldn't refer to them as aliens - they would probably consider us aliens. Some of us would be smart enough to recognize them as normal, thinking, living beings. Who knows? They may look just like us. Or they may be like the green aliens many of us draw. No one knows the facts, but there is at least a strong chance that other lifeforms exist out there.

The usual argument for the non-existence of alien life is that none have openly contacted us here on Earth. Advanced civilizations might have good reasons for not doing so, or, as could happen with us, they may have reached a point where they gave up on space exploration. If so, they would have ceased to exist once their parent star evolved and died.

UFO's and eyewitness testimony notwithstanding, there is no positive evidence that the Earth is being visited, or has been visited, by intelligent extra-terrestrial aliens. This is a commonly used theme for science fiction because life elsewhere in the universe is strongly probable.

[/quote']

^Didn't any of you read that?^[/align]

Yeah, it comes from Wikipedia.

Yes. We ourselves plan on going to another planet so I think other lifeforms would as well. Maybe they have already been here. It's a big universe so there would be other lifeforms besides us and they probably think that we are whatever they consider 'aliens' so they would try to find life outside their own planet, like us.

Aliens are a Myth and you must not have a good grade in science if you believe them or you are a troll trying to steal our cookies :(

lolfail. Can you disprove the existance of aliens? Then I suggest you go to another thread and spam.

I believe aliens do exist, solely on the statistics that it would be more possible for another life form to exist than it is for another life form not to exist. But the chances they had the techonology to travel to Earth, were somewhere in our vicinity, and can survive our different atmosphere is so small, that I doubt they would come to Earth, should they exist.

EDIT: No one can prove aliens are more techonologically advanced then us, or any more powerful than us. Likewise, no one can prove aliens are weaker than us, and we have a chance at eliminating them. The media just shows aliens as advanced. UFO's could be another recreation of our airplanes.

Yes. We ourselves plan on going to another planet so I think other lifeforms would as well. Maybe they have already been here. It's a big universe so there would be other lifeforms besides us and they probably think that we are whatever they consider 'aliens' so they would try to find life outside their own planet' date=' [b']like us.[/b]

See, this is where your point is thrown out the window. The thing about aliens is that, they're not like us. There is a chance that they could have similar natures as us, but that chance is kind of miniscule. If there are aliens out there, then most probably they will be radically different depending on the planet they're on.

Personally, I think its impossible for aliens NOT to exist, I mean, space goes on forever, with unlimited unknown galaxies, and with that incredible number of galaxies, if man is the only intelligent life form, then there is something -blam!- up with the way the universe works. Anyway, to the answer of your question...I believe aliens exist, just that they won't come here for 2 reasons

1) the way we've messed the world up

2) They may be too far away to reach.

I thought about it again.....

If there were, they would be far away, VERY far away. And in time, they will find us, or we will find them. So, there could be on the other side of the universe and we need to wait 1000 years to reach them.

Or, they could be 1 million years behind us (due to the mass of this universe, some planets could still be hot and unformed). So we could discover small bacteria or maybe cavemen.

I thought about it again.....

If there were' date=' they would be far away, VERY far away. And in time, they will find us, or we will find them. So, there could be on the other side of the universe and we need to wait 1000 years to reach them.

Or, they could be 1 million years behind us (due to the mass of this universe, some planets could still be hot and unformed). So we could discover small bacteria or maybe [b']cavemen.[/b]

Very unlikely.

I believe that: if what you're saying is treu, every superior race like us has a different way of existing, for the same thing they could already live in packs and clans or in cities.

Anyway, for all i care there could be aliens on mars. Tch, who needs air anyway.

Archived