Do you believe in ALIENS coming to earth??????

DARKPLANT RISING

Do you think they already came?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you think they already came?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe in aliens' date=' but I don't believe in them coming to earth, The chance that they will come to earth and be able to survive the earths atmosphere is about the same chance as a Man playing Fetch with a turkey on the sun... <_<..... It might happen...

[/quote']

Or by bacteria =D. Like in War Of The Worlds.

My answer is no, way too many other places for them to visit.

I don't think there are aliens (excluding maybe microscopic life forms).

[epic win]This thread has now been resolved. mods may lock it[/epic win] (mods please don't take the lock thing seriously' date=' [b']I'm just making comedy[/b])

Your failing hard at it.

Also, A species is defined as introduced (also known as alien, exotic, non-indigenous, or non-native) in a certain geographical area, if that area is outside the species' native distributional range, and the species has arrived there by human activity.

Again' date=' humanity is a young race.

Do you really expect aliens who can travel for billions of light years will take interest in us?

For all i know they could've been in this very galaxy once.

[/quote']

How do you know if it isn't the other way around...

They are still evolving from what we once were a long time ago...we are at our point...

Space is infinite right? That's what I've been told at least, I've also been told it has a shape but I'm ignoring that bit. If space is infinite that means there's an infinite amount of time and space for a similar planet like ours to exist, and because space is infinite there's probably an infinite number of everything which means an infinite number of planets like ours and so on. So yes, eventually in many years to come, I expect we will meat extra terrestrial life. Using logic I've come to that conclusion but my understanding of anything out side our atmosphere is very limited.

Again' date=' humanity is a young race.

[b']Do you really expect aliens who can travel for billions of light years will take interest in us?[/b]

For all i know they could've been in this very galaxy once.

You make it sound like they are more advanced than us.

You do realize that even on this planet we belong to the youngest creatures?

And this thread is about them coming to earth. You'll certainly need more advanced technology than we have at the moment.

I believe they exist. I also think that maybe they came to earth already' date=' just that we don't realize. Planes were MAJESTIC to the people of 1800's. There is no limit to techno. So I believe they have already come.

P.S. I am an alien. (false)

[/quote']

yea, and an evil alien overlord killed them all and now they inhabit our souls o.O

[/scientology]

Archived