INFINTY<THE FIRST WISEL DECK ON YCM!!!!!>

Because I'm so revolutionary, let's give this a shot.

Monsters ( 18 )

Wise Core x3

Machine Emperor Wisel Infinity x3

Wisel Attack x2

Wisel Carrier x2

Wisel Guard x2

Wisel Top x2

Sangan

Giant Rat

Cyber Dragon

Spells (11)

Messenger of Piece

Level Limit Area-B

One for One x2

Monster Reborn

Gold Sarcophogus

Limiter Removal

Giant Trunade

Mystical Space Typhoon

Opti-Camoflauge Armor

Shield Crush

Future Fusion

Overload Fusion

Traps (10)

Gravity Bind

Threatening Roar x3

Mirror Force

Limit Reverse x3

Ceasfire

Torrential Tribute

Extra Deck (15)

~Fusion:

Chimeratech Overdragon

Chimeratech Fortress Dragon

Synchros

-Generic-

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm probably messing up here somewhere here but the basic idea here is to search out Wise Core then have it destroyed to trigger it's effect, summon the 5 pieces, then Wisel. (ie, Shield Crush, Limit Reverse, etc.)

I never realised how you can abuse the Gravity Bind/LV Limit here. :P

R/F

Seems pretty decent' date=' though we don't really know Wisel's real effect or how he works so I don't have too much to say. Abusing his low level is nice, though what's the point in Synchros when it doesn't look like you have any tuners?

[/quote']

Might as well, although I just though of something else too now.

Update!

Wisel Carrier's effect:

Destroy this card if you do not control an "Infinity" monster. This card is not destroyed by card effects.

What the f***.

Probably actually reads...

"Destroy this card if you do not control an "Infinity" monster. This card is not destroyed by card effects except this card's effect."

Wisel Carrier's effect:

Destroy this card if you do not control an "Infinity" monster. This card is not destroyed by card effects.

What the f***.

Probably actually reads...

"Destroy this card if you do not control an "Infinity" monster. This card is not destroyed by card effects except this card's effect."

Either way, the strategy is to get Wise Core out, then destroy it to get all 5 pieces of Wisel out at the same time.

Either way' date=' the strategy is to get Wise Core out, then destroy it to get all 5 pieces of Wisel out at the same time.

[/quote']

I realize the strategy, although mediocre, perfectly clear. I was just wondering why it had such a rediculous effect.

Wisel Carrier's effect:

What the f***.

From what it seems, the "Destroy this card if you do not control an "Infinity" monster" is a maintenance cost, and therefore is not a card effect.

Anyway the Wisel archtype looks really bad.

ok deck is ok, but even still i cant tell much seeing i have no experience even taking time to look at wisels.

horray for the first

and i wanted to know if there was a catch for the link on MST, then i cliked on it and found out...

Archived