$2 Bills

Felix Culpa

Ah, now this thread is for pretty much anyone who is lucky.

Have you ever had a two dollar bill? My little brother was given one by his teacher. When he got home, I told him how uncommon those were now. The next day... (drumroll please) he spends it on a $1.50 lunch. He is ...aggrivating to say the least.

Discuss your money fails.

Some time ago, I found a two dollar bill, and went to the store, the boosters there costed 2 dollars each. Bought the pack, no good cards. Just random cards that were common. Only rare? Brain Jacker, although, it has it's purposes, not in this Meta probably not.

yep' date=' ive found 4 of them in my lifetime, i had 5 but i sold it on a videogame. it was [b']call of duty[/b] so it was worth it

Fail. That is not worth it.

I have like 10+ gold/silver dollar coins, so when I went to Taco Bell, I forgot about tax, so I gave them a coin. They took it. =D

I have two of them. They're in the bottom of my closet somewhere. I never thought they were rare, or worth anything, for that matter.

I have a quarter with a hole in it though, which I treasure much more then a 2 dollar bill. xD I tried the trick with tying a string on it and your finger, then putting it in a candy machine, and then pulling it out.

It almost ripped my hand off. D<

Needless to say, I didn't get mah candy.

Lol go on Ebay wand search '20p coin' some of the coins have no date on and are very rare one is selling for £500,000!!!!

ed95_2.JPGRare Undated 20p Twenty Pence Coin Royal Mint Error

Highly Collectable Item number: 260439839531

Starting bid: GBP 10,000.00

(approximately US $16,481.00)

Your maximum bid: GBP

Place Bid >

(Enter GBP 10,000.00 or more)

price: GBP 45,000.00

(approximately US $74,164.50)

End time: Jul-12-09 05:58:39 PDT (9 days 12 hours)

Shipping: To United States -- GBP 5.00

Royal Mail Airmail (Small Packets)

Service to United States

(more services)

Ships to: Worldwide

Item location: Sheffield, United Kingdom

Archived