Fallout 3: Wasteland Travels (26/??) Three Dog added

Symbiote

[align=center]

I'll be organizing these into a separate series for each kind of card (Perks, Super Mutants, Brotherhood of Steel, etc.) once I get 30-35+ cards.

I will be updating this regularly.

Good pics are hard to find. I'll look as much as I can for good pics or better ones. If you know where some good ones are let me know.[/align]

[align=center]oeh4n.png

Made by BenTennyson[/align]

[align=center]Fallout 3 Original Game

[spoiler=Radiation Abomination Glowing One]271237jpc.jpg

When this face-up card is attacked, you can activate 1 "Glowing One Radiation Burst" Spell Card on your side of the field or in your hand. You can Tribute 1 "Radiation Survivor Feral Ghoul" or 1 "Radiation Survivor Feral Ghoul Roamer" you control to add 1 "Glowing One Radiation Burst" Spell Card from your Deck to your hand.

[spoiler=Glowing One Radiation Burst]271237k.jpg

This card cannot be activated except by the effect of "Radiation Abomination Glowing One". Decrease the ATK and DEF of the attacking monster by 300 and decrease your opponent's Life Points by 400. "Radiation Abomination Glowing One" is sent to the Graveyard (Damage Calculation is applied normally).

[spoiler=Radiation Survivor Feral Ghoul]271237agw.jpg

You can Special Summon this card from your hand when you control no monsters including "Feral Ghoul" or "Glowing One" in their name. During each of your Standby Phases, increase your Life Points by 100 for each face-up monster including "Feral Ghoul" in it's name on the field.

[spoiler=Escape From Vault 101]271237u.jpg

This card can only be activated when you Special Summon a monster. Draw up to 3 cards. Increase the ATK of the Summoned monster by 100 for each Spell Card drawn as long as this card remains face-up on the field. If you draw "Escape From Vault 101", destroy all Monster Cards on the field except the Summoned monster. If you do not draw any Spell Cards, remove this card from play.

[spoiler=Megaton, Town on the Brink of Destruction]271237n.jpg

Select 1 face-up monster you control and 1 face-up monster your opponent controls. The selected cards cannot attack or be selected as an attack target. While you control "Megaton Sheriff Lucas Simms", all monsters your opponent controls including "Super Mutant", "Raider", or "Slaver" in their name cannot attack. When this card is destroyed, destroy all cards affected by this card's effect.

[spoiler=Hulking Monstrosity Super Mutant Behemoth]271237.jpg

You can Special Summon this card from your hand or Deck by Tributing 3 or more "Wasteland Abomination Super Mutant", "Wasteland Abomination Super Mutant Brute", or "Wasteland Abomination Super Mutant Master." This card cannot be destroyed by Trap Cards or Monster Effects. When your opponent activates a Spell Card, decrease the ATK and DEF of this card by 200. When this card is destroyed, draw 2 cards. If 1 of the drawn cards is "Wasteland Abomination Super Mutant", and you control no monsters including "Super Mutant" in their name, you can Special Summon it.

[spoiler=Megaton Sheriff Lucas Simms]271237l.jpg

When this card is Special Summoned, you can add 1 "Megaton, Town on the Brink of Destruction" from your Deck to your hand. Decrease the ATK of all DARK monsters by 200 while this card is face-up on the field.

[spoiler=Communist Crushing, Killing Machine- Liberty Prime]271237p.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 2 monsters you control including "Brotherhood of Steel" in their name. While this card is face-up on the field, neither player can Summon monsters including "Enclave" in their name. When this card is Summoned, destroy all face-up "Enclave" monsters and remove them from play and remove from play all "Enclave" monsters in both player's Graveyards. If this card is destroyed by battle, destroy all Monster Cards you control.

[spoiler=Massive Mutated Insect - Bloatfly]271237c.jpg

When your opponent Summons a Level 5 or higher monster, destroy this card. When this card is destroyed by battle, you can Special Summon 1 "Massive Mutated Insect - Bloatfly" from your hand or Deck.

[spoiler=Wasteland Abomination - Centaur]271237i.jpg

When your opponent draws a card, you can flip a coin and call it. If you call it right, your opponent sends the drawn card to the Graveyard. If you call it wrong, destroy this card.

[spoiler=Perk - Mysterious Stranger]271237e.jpg

This card can only be equipped to a monster whose ATK is lower than it's DEF. When the equipped monster attacks, flip a coin and call it. If you call it right, increase the ATK of the equipped monster by 1000 until the end of the Battle Phase. If you call it wrong, destroy this card.

[spoiler=Perk - Cyborg]271237k.jpg

This card can only be equipped to a non-Machine-Type monster. The equipped monster is also treated as a Machine-Type monster. Increase the ATK and DEF of the equipped monster by 300. The equipped monster is unaffected by the effects of Spell Cards (except this card). When this card is destroyed, destroy the equipped monster.

[spoiler=Perk - Scrounger]271237x.jpg

Add 1 Equip Spell Card from your Deck to your hand. The Deck is then shuffled.

[spoiler=Perk - Lawbringer]271237.jpg

This card can only be equipped to a LIGHT monster. When the equipped monster destroys a DARK monster, increase your Life Points by 400. When this card is destroyed, you can Tribute the equipped monster to destroy all DARK monsters your opponent controls.

[spoiler=Perk - Contract Killer]271237wqd.jpg

This card can only be equipped to a DARK monster. When the equipped monster destroys a LIGHT monster, increase your Life Points by 400. When this card is destroyed, you can Tribute the equipped monster to destroy 1 monster your opponent controls.

[spoiler=Perk - Light Step]271237h.jpg

This card can only be activated when your opponent activates a Trap Card. Negate the effect and remove it from play.

[spoiler=Perk - Mister Sandman]271237x.jpg

Select 1 face-down monster your opponent controls and destroy it.

[spoiler=Perk - Pyromaniac]271237s.jpg

The monster equipped with this card is also treated as a FIRE monster. Increase the equipped monster's ATK by 600. When the equipped monster destroys a FIRE monster, your opponent skips his/her next Draw Phase.

[spoiler=Perk - Lawbringer]271237r.jpg

This card can only be equipped to a LIGHT monster. When the equipped monster destroys a DARK monster, increase your Life Points by 400. When this card is destroyed, you can Tribute the equipped monster to destroy all DARK monsters your opponent controls.

[spoiler=Perk - Contract Killer]271237v.jpg

This card can only be equipped to a DARK monster. When the equipped monster destroys a LIGHT monster, increase your Life Points by 400. When this card is destroyed, you can Tribute the equipped monster to destroy 1 monster your opponent controls.

[spoiler=Perk - Master Trader]271237j.jpg

Whenever you must pay Life Points, decrease the cost by half.

[spoiler=Perk - Entemologist]271237xga.jpg

Increase the ATK of the equipped monster by half when doing battle with an Insect-Type monster.

[spoiler=Perk - Animal Friend]271237.jpg

The monster equipped with this card cannot be attacked or targeted by the effects of Beast, Beast - Warrior, and Winged - Beast-Type monsters.

[spoiler=Perk - Cannibal]271237m.jpg

One turn after a monster is equipped with this card, select another monster you control and destroy it. Increase the equipped monster's ATK by half of the destroyed monster's ATK.

[spoiler=Perk - Here and Now]271237e.jpg

Add 1 "Perk" Spell Card from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.

[spoiler=Three Dog, DJ of the Wastes]271237x.jpg

When "Galaxy News Radio" is not on the field, halve this card's ATK when attacking. While "The Good Fight" is face-up on the field, once per turn, during your Main Phase 1, select 1 monster your opponent controls and decrease it's ATK and DEF by half. Monsters selected by this card's effect can only be selected once.

[spoiler=Galaxy News Radio]271237f.jpg

This card cannot be activated while there is a "Super Mutant" monster on the field. Increase the ATK and DEF of all monsters you control by 200, except "Three Dog - DJ of the Wastes". Destroy this card if you or your opponent Summon and "Enclave" monsters. During your Main Phase 1, you can discard 2 cards from your hand to change this card's name to "The Good Fight".

The Pitt DLC

Operation: Anchorage DLC

Broken Steel DLC

Point Lookout DLC

Mothership Zeta DLC

[spoiler=Coming Soon]Brotherhood of Steel - Elder Owyn Lyons

Brotherhood of Steel - Lyon's Pride - Sarah Lyons

Ferocious Monstrosity Deathclaw

Enclave - President John Henry Eden

Enclave - Colonel Autumn

Enclave Base Raven Rock

Vault 101 - Vault Bully Butch Deloria

Tunnel Snakes - Butch Deloria

Tunnel Snakes - Wally Mack

Tunnel Snakes - Paul Hannon[/align]

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very interesting...OCG is perfect.

9.5/10

Very nice. Good OCG and good pictures. I can't wait for more.

Thank you. Although I don't think my OCG is perfect... While making these I was thinking "That doesn't sound right; there's no way that's right!"

Guest Lily

Pure awesome. Fallout 3 is a great game. Good OCG, along with teh proper pics, so this gets a 9/10. You really have to do a Super Mutant!

This card are pretty good' date=' though I don't know much about Fallout. 8/10

[/quote']

Then GO BUY IT!!!

the updates are just as good' date=' and you NEED a lucas sims card dude, hope to see him, o and the mechanist too, 11/10 so far :D

[/quote']

I'm working on Simms, and the Mechanist I'll get around to eventually.

Pure awesome. Fallout 3 is a great game. Good OCG' date=' along with teh proper pics, so this gets a 9/10. You really have to do a Super Mutant!

[/quote']

I'm looking for a pic for a Super Mutant. All I've found is Brutes and Behemoths.

how about some Nuka Cola' date=' or some Perks as Equipment

[/quote']

I've thought about Perks as Equips and Continuous Spells. I'll probably only use unique ones (Cyborg, Lawbringer, etc.) and not dull ones like Little Leager or Thief. I'm not sure yet though. Haven't really thought much about Nuka-Cola much, though.

I've added

Super Mutant Behemoth

Lucas Simms

and Liberty Prime

Love the updates' date=' especially Liberty Prime. I think Nuka-cola would make a really cool card, or maybe Nuka-Cola Quantom instead. Also, I think that the Radiatian Burst should be renamed Radiatian Emmision.

[/quote']

I'll get to Nuka Cola eventually, I'll have to think of something wierd.

more great cards dude' date=' I am loving this set, 10/10

[/quote']

Awesomeness! Lovin the update' date=' Liberty Prime = FTW! Good pics, Good OCG = 10/10

[/quote']

Love the game and love the cards OCG is good

cool cards

Thanks for the comments.

Archived