Fallout 3: Wasteland Travels (26/??) Three Dog added

Symbiote

I give these cards a 2/10 cuz its an unbalance cuz there are to many effect cards and no normal monsters and it needs more trap cards.

LOL' date=' well you're a n00b who doesn't know what he's talking about, vanillas are crap, and these are some of the better cards in the pop culture section and Symbiote is one of the better pop culture card makers so a 2/10 is an insult to him and I'm reporting you for spam D:<

P.S.

The card is your sig is a fail, ok I'm done now :D

But, on topic, the updates are great Symbiote, and I might be adding some cards to my thread (if you remember it) LOL

[/quote']

hold on you are just mad cuz my cards are good. And you wish you were as great as you think you are. Last time i checked vanillas are what keep the decks balanced with out them the deck is pointless to use in a dual. And without traps the deck is to op'd with spells and becomes easy for someone to counter with a magic/spell jammers. So before you call me a noob learn how to make a deck then you can talk.

P.S

just a tip of advice.

if the cards are to strong nobody would dual you.

wow, you think you're a better card maker than me? LOLOLOLOL you're a 1 star misguided n00b with crap cards, and anyways, have you seen any of my cards, they're ALOT (and I mean ALOT) better then yours "Omega"

Stars mean nothing NOOB pluse i've been in tons of real life tournaments

V.s the best of the best so i think i know what im talking about and pluse you cant make a deck....i mean you could but it would be nooby but i guess noobs will be noobs.

P.S

1.)i have seen your cards and they have poor effects.

2.)their cheap and no body would ever dual you.

3.)you prob. could never last a second in a tournament rules dual.

so learn what you are talking about before you run your nooby mouth.

hey bud, you should read the title of the thread, and ooooo I'm scared, you participate in tourneys, whoah big dawg over here, I know how we settle this, me, you, card contest, PM if you're ready to lose

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I give these cards a 2/10 cuz its an unbalance cuz there are to many effect cards and no normal monsters and it needs more trap cards.

LOL' date=' well you're a n00b who doesn't know what he's talking about, vanillas are crap, and these are some of the better cards in the pop culture section and Symbiote is one of the better pop culture card makers so a 2/10 is an insult to him and I'm reporting you for spam D:<

P.S.

But, on topic, the updates are great Symbiote, and I might be adding some cards to my thread (if you remember it) LOL

[/quote']

hold on you are just mad cuz my cards are good. And you wish you were as great as you think you are. Last time i checked vanillas are what keep the decks balanced with out them the deck is pointless to use in a dual. And without traps the deck is to op'd with spells and becomes easy for someone to counter with a magic/spell jammers. So before you call me a noob learn how to make a deck then you can talk.

P.S

just a tip of advice.

wow, you think you're a better card maker than me? LOLOLOLOL you're a 1 star misguided n00b with crap cards, and anyways, have you seen any of my cards, they're ALOT (and I mean ALOT) better then yours "Omega"

V.s the best of the best so i think i know what im talking about and pluse you cant make a deck....i mean you could but it would be nooby but i guess noobs will be noobs.

P.S

hey bud, you should read the title of the thread, and ooooo I'm scared, you participate in tourneys, whoah big dawg over here, I know how we settle this, me, you, card contest, PM if you're ready to lose

All the money in the world on Skippy.

Either way, both of you please stop flaming in my thread.

P.S.

[/quote']

P.S

just a tip of advice.

P.S

All the money in the world on Skippy.

thank you Symbiote, maybe Omega will realize he's terribly wrong and apologize lol, but yea I'll win

• 2 weeks later...

Archived