Sinister Sea Serpent NEW IMAGE ADDED!

fortycal86

sweet. there are no ocg errors' date=' and it fixes the problem quite nicely. this should be a real card with a changed pic. i know that this is the best you could find, though.

9.3/9.994452

[/quote']

Thanks I'm glad you like it. I also wish I could have found a better pic too but, yea that's the best I could find unfortunately. Anyway I appreciate you taking the time to review my card. I will +REP you when I get the chance.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea about the pic I know but, its hard to find pictures of Sea Serpents that don't look badass. I'm sure you and everybody else already knows that. Anyway thanks for the high rating even though you think its a little Overpowered. I will +REP you when I get the chance.

Thank you like I said when I get the chance. I gave all my +REP's today unfortunately we only get 3 per day. Also I always give +REP when people review my cards. Its the least I can do for them taking the time out of their day to review it. So I owe you 2+REP for reviewing both cards.

OCG Fix:

If this card is in your Graveyard during your Standby Phase, you can return it to your hand. If there is a non-WATER monster in your Graveyard, you cannot use this effect. You can only activate the effect of 1 "Sinister Sea Serpent" per turn.

The name is very unoriginal, but it lets you know what the card is.

The pic is just a simple color alteration of an already existing card. I know why you did it, but I still think you could've done better.

The original Sinister Serpent was banned because you couldn't get rid of it and there were dozens of OTKs with it. Limiting it to WATER decks just lightens its use a little; keeping monsters out of the Graveyard really isn't a problem with the right cards. It would still be banned. 5/10. Nice effort, and I like the black serpent. xP

Archived