Sinister Sea Serpent NEW IMAGE ADDED!

fortycal86

OCG Fix:

If this card is in your Graveyard during your Standby Phase' date=' you can return it to your hand. If there is a non-WATER monster in your Graveyard, you cannot use this effect. You can only activate the effect of 1 "Sinister Sea Serpent" per turn.

The name is very unoriginal, but it lets you know what the card is.

The pic is just a simple color alteration of an already existing card. I know why you did it, but I still think you could've done better.

The original Sinister Serpent was banned because you couldn't get rid of it and there were dozens of OTKs with it. Limiting it to WATER decks just lightens its use a little; keeping monsters out of the Graveyard really isn't a problem with the right cards. It would still be banned. 5/10. Nice effort, and I like the black serpent. xP

[/quote']

The first part could actually be written either way. The second part of your OCG fix is wrong just look at The Immortal Bushi. Of course the pic is not really great like I said its hard to find a picture of a Sea Serpent that doesn't look like a badass monster. If you or anyone else could find a better pic I will offer +3 REP's. BTW the original Sinster Serpent was not banned because of OTK's. It was banned because it was a Splashable Staple that make discard costs costless. Anyway thank you for the review and I wish your rating was higher for my card but, I'm glad your honest. + REP has been sent.

7/10

Change the picture' date=' it is already in use as an accual yugioh card.

Some OCG errors.

Not bad.

[/quote']

Yea I edited the pic my self because like I said before its hard to find a picture of a Sea Serpent that doesn't look like a badass monster. If you or anyone else could find a better pic I will offer +3 REP's. I don't believe there are any OCG errors but, if you would like to post them I would greatly appreciate it. Anyway thank you for the review + REP has been sent.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So the cost of cards in WATER Decks will be nothing while other decks tremble beneath them?

Still banned, but usable.

I like the pic upgrade, but I can tell you fiddled with it if I look close. Not that it matters. XP

I'd like it even more if the BG were different, though.

So the cost of cards in WATER Decks will be nothing while other decks tremble beneath them?

Still banned' date=' but usable.

I like the pic upgrade, but I can tell you fiddled with it if I look close. Not that it matters. XP

I'd like it even more if the BG were different, though.

[/quote']

Thank you, I'm glad you like it. What BG mean? Anyway thanks for reviewing my crad I will +REP you when I get the chance.

i think the recolour shold be more blue

Well I have a new pic for it but' date=' I'm not sure about it. Yet gungeransu seems to like it so I'm just gonna replace it. Thank you for reviewing my card I will + REP you when I get the chance.

Cool card, more balanced effect than sinister serpent, great for water support decks, 9/10

Thank you, I'm glad you like it. I truly appreciate you taking the time to review my card. I will + REP you when I get the chance.

Is it me' date=' or I have seen this card picture before? 6/10

PLease haves oringals pictures pleases

[/quote']

I changed the picture just now. I hope you like it. Anyway thank you for reviewing my card. I will + REP you when I get the chance.

Archived