Big YCM Card Making Tournament FINISHED PLZ MOVE OR LOCK THIS

.Leo

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So it hasn't technically started?

Anyway, here's my entry. I entered it in the first contest I ever entered. I just hope it brings me the same luck as before.

ChameleonWolfBarsarusHolo.jpg

Effect:

[align=center]

When this monster is Normal Summoned select one monster on the field (if there are no monsters on the field this card is destroyed). This card is treated with the Type of the selected monster. As long as this card remains on the field, each time a monster is Summoned, this card's Type becomes the Type of the monster that was Summoned. This monster gains 300 ATK each time its Type changes. When this monster is removed from the field, remove from play all monsters that changed this card's Type due to this card's effect.

[/align]

Effect:

Tuner - 1 or more non-tuner light attribute monster.

When this card is Synchro summon, you can increase your LP by 500 point. After that decrease all your opponent monster ATK by 1000 point. When this card is destroy an opponent monster, you can special summon a monster from your graveyard. When this card is destroy and send to the graveyard, you can discard 5 cards from your top of your deck to special summon this card or special summon one monster from your deck.

i 've send my point to you, Ovechkin Rocks!

246058.jpg

When this card is Tribute Summoned successfully, declare a card attribute. All monsters on the field and in the graveyard are treated as that attribute, except this card. When this card destroys a monster by battle, apply the appropriate effect based on that card's attribute:

FIRE: Your opponent cannot Normal Summon or Set a monster next turn.

WATER: Your opponent cannot Special Summon or conduct a Standby Phase next turn.

EARTH: Remove all EARTH monsters from play in your opponent's hand and in both players' graveyards.

WIND: Your opponent cannot Set or activate a Spell or Trap card next turn.

LIGHT: Your opponent cannot conduct their battle phase during their next turn.

Archived