• Created
  • Last Reply

Here's my card for Round 2:

[spoiler= Name Meaning]

--> Spirit Sealing Maiden

[spoiler= Seishou Chouin Otome]

34598k.jpg

[spoiler= Card Lore]

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn that this card is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned, or flipped face-up. When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, you can discard 1 Spirit monster from your hand to the Graveyard to negate this card's effect that would return it to the owner's hand. During your opponent's Standby Phase, if this card is face-up on the field, you can select 1 monster in your opponent's Graveyard and remove it from play. The selected card cannot be returned to the Duel as long as this card remains face-up on the field.

well i have vaction next weekend and thats when i was orignally going to have the deadline so i had to extend it but if all 10 cards are posted before i go on vaction for 3 days i could post the results up before i leave

you never PMed me about this and i forgot. i'll make my card now.

EDIT:

tell me if i need to change it.

160496t.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn that this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. When this card is Normal Summoned it loses 200 ATK and DEF until the end of the Battle Phase. This card cannot be destroyed by Monster Card effects. If there is a face-up Continous Spell or Trap card on your side of the field this card does not return to your hand until the card is removed from the field.

you never PMed me about this and i forgot. i'll make my card now.

EDIT:

tell me if i need to change it.

160496l.jpg

When this card is Normal Summoned it loses 200 ATK and DEF until the end of the Battle Phase. If this card is Special Summoned destroy it during your End Phase. If there is a face-up Spell or Trap card on your side of the field this card does not return to your hand. If there are no face-up Spell or Trap cards on your side of the field' date=' return this card to your hand during the End Phase of the turn it was Normal Summoned. [/b']

Spirit monsters' effects must ALWAYS begin with this:

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn that this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up.

[align=center]Here's the card

[spoiler=Amma Terasu]qohwrm.jpg

Card Lore:This card cannot be Special Summoned. During the End Phase of the turn this card is Summoned or flipped face-up return this card to it's owner's hand (negate this effect if you tributed a Spirit monster to Summon this card). Neither player can Special Summon monsters.

[spoiler=Extra Info] As you know, most Spirit Monsters are based on Japanese gods and creatures of the japanese mythology : Izanami, Izanagi, Hino-Kagu-Tsuchi, Susa Soldier(Susan'oo), Tsukuyomi ...

the only missing (up intil now was Amaterasu - the goddess of the Sun).

[/align]

159121n.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn that this card is Normal Summoned, or flipped face-up. If this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent you can discard 1 monster card from your hand to increase the ATK of this card by the discarded monsters level x200. This card doesn't return to your hand if the ATK of this card is greater than 1400. If the ATK of this card exceeds 3000 it is destroyed.

[align=center]Here's the card

[spoiler=Amma Terasu]2hcm7tf.jpg

Card Lore:This card cannot be Special Summoned. During the End Phase of the turn this card is Summoned or flipped face-up return this card to it's owner's hand (negate this effect if you tributed a Spirit monster to Summon this card). Neither player can Special Summon monsters.

[spoiler=Extra Info] As you know' date=' most Spirit Monsters are based on Japanese gods and creatures of the japanese mythology : Izanami, Izanagi, Hino-Kagu-Tsuchi, Susa Soldier(Susan'oo), Tsukuyomi ...

the only missing (up intil now was Amaterasu - the goddess of the Sun).

[/b'][/align]

Your card says Fairy/Effect, not Spirit.

Archived