Big YCM Card Making Tournament FINISHED PLZ MOVE OR LOCK THIS

.Leo

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh crap. I forgot this entire contest. Well, I'll just post a card anyways, since he wasn't able to PM me that time was running out:

64584y.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing all FIRE monsters in your Graveyard. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. If this card is switched to Defense Position' date=' remove it from play. Once per turn, during either players turn, when you take damage from a battle involving a FIRE monster you control, this card gains ATK equal to double the amount you took until your next End Phase. During each of your End Phase, remove the top 2 cards of your Deck from play. Once per turn, if this card were to be destroyed by an effect, by returning 1 of your removed FIRE monsters and 1 from your Graveyard, you can negate it and return it to the owners hand. Your opponent cannot play it this turn. If this card is removed from the field, return all FIRE monsters to your Deck, and take damage equal to their combined Level x100.[/quote']

ok sry for the late results but i had hockey all week. here are the 10 people advancing. your next set of requirements will come Saturday.

- TheWorm 55

- Lrovani

- Froggyman 2

- Yugioh Pro

- Akoolgie800

- Hollywood

- Anime-Manga Lover

- Batteryman AAA

- DesCrow

- Ancientspellcaster

All people on this list will be PMed Saturday

no that is just a random order of the people that have advanced. only 15 out of 20 people posted cards so that might of helped people a bit. ok i will send PMs tonight and tomorrow regarding the next round of the tourny

Hope this is right.

298616.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owner's hand the turn it is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up, unless "Umi" is on the field. If "Umi" is destroyed, destroy this card. Once per turn, you can pay 500 Life Points to Special Summon 1 Level 5 or lower WATER monster from your hand or from your opponent's Graveyard. When this card is removed from the field, return all monsters Special Summoned by this effect to their owner's hands.

[align=center]246058.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn that this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. When this card is removed from play, Special Summon it to your side of the field. This is treated as a Normal Summon. When this card is Normal Summoned of flipped face-up, you can remove 2 cards in your hand from play, to add 1 Spell Card from your Graveyard to your hand.[/align]

only 1 problem. it doesn't have an effect to keep it on the field rather than returning it to the owners hand during the End Phase. you are all aloud to change your cards until AUG. 5

[align=center]

This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn that this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. When this card is removed from play' date=' Special Summon it to your side of the field. [b']This is treated as a Normal Summon. [/b][/align]

Archived