Friend's Cards too Strong

Hey. Can anyone tell me a way to beat my friend. he puts out 10 face-down fire monsters and one face-up fire monster. he attacks 2000 at me. ME: 2000 HIM: 4000 i send the face-up to the graveyard, and when I attack it all the face-downs go to the graveyard. then he summons the face-up again with call of the haunted and kills me. or when I start off, his first move is a spell card call Demotion Punishment. Demotion Punishment is a spell card and it has 45000 ATK and 23000 DEF. Man, that is so hard to beat. Can anyone tell me any cards that can negate the effect of a spell card and a trap card? thanks. also, when I use Blasting the Ruins against him(it destroys 3000 of his life points), he uses a card, i think its called vigorean force or something?? which allows him to get his life points back. is there a card that can add a trap card from your graveyard to your hand? thanks.

I believe that you dudes use a lame format where there are no summoning limits, monster card zones, no attack limits, spells with attack points, setting cards before the person that goes first, and "drawing your entire Deck" before a duel?

This gave me a good laugh.

I believe that you dudes use a lame format where there are no summoning limits' date=' monster card zones, no attack limits, spells with attack points, setting cards before the person that goes first, and "drawing your entire Deck" before a duel?

This gave me a good laugh.

[/quote']

Im sure thats what he was aiming for

ummm..... i'll try posting a picture of demotion punishment when he come s to my house or something. and thanks for the tips. i'll try them. man i think i should look at the yugioh rulebook. i'm a n00b. and trust me. the card is NOT fake. my other friend has a card with 107,000 DEFENCE!!! but man, that his strategies are hella bad. and we do not draw the WHOLE deck. we draw five cards each time. i told my friend that you can only put down five, but he didn't listen. and on the next duel, he just put them in the field and then said,'I summon ten cards to the graveyard' and i'm like the hell man, you can't do that. he ddn't listen. so i'll just beat him in the next duel next time saying,' cheater!' thanks guys for the tips and insults.

ummm..... i'll try posting a picture of demotion punishment when he come s to my house or something. and thanks for the tips. i'll try them. man i think i should look at the yugioh rulebook. i'm a n00b. and trust me. the card is NOT fake. my other friend has a card with 107' date='000 DEFENCE!!! but man, that his strategies are hella bad. and we do not draw the WHOLE deck. we draw five cards each time. i told my friend that you can only put down five, but he didn't listen. and on the next duel, he just put them in the field and then said,'I summon ten cards to the graveyard' and i'm like the hell man, you can't do that. he ddn't listen. so i'll just beat him in the next duel next time saying,' cheater!' thanks guys for the tips and insults.

[/quote']

Yugioh Wikia is your friend. Look up the card. Can't find it, it's an obvious fake <_<

ummm..... i'll try posting a picture of demotion punishment when he come s to my house or something. and thanks for the tips. i'll try them. man i think i should look at the yugioh rulebook. i'm a n00b. and trust me. the card is NOT fake. my other friend has a card with 107' date='000 DEFENCE!!![/b'] but man, that his strategies are hella bad. and we do not draw the WHOLE deck. we draw five cards each time. i told my friend that you can only put down five, but he didn't listen. and on the next duel, he just put them in the field and then said,'I summon ten cards to the graveyard' and i'm like the hell man, you can't do that. he ddn't listen. so i'll just beat him in the next duel next time saying,' cheater!' thanks guys for the tips and insults.

There are no cards with the name "Demotion Punishment" in the game.

There are no cards in the game with 107000 DEF.

ummm..... i'll try posting a picture of demotion punishment when he come s to my house or something. and thanks for the tips. i'll try them. man i think i should look at the yugioh rulebook. i'm a n00b. and trust me. the card is NOT fake. my other friend has a card with 107' date='000 DEFENCE!!![/b'] but man, that his strategies are hella bad. and we do not draw the WHOLE deck. we draw five cards each time. i told my friend that you can only put down five, but he didn't listen. and on the next duel, he just put them in the field and then said,'I summon ten cards to the graveyard' and i'm like the hell man, you can't do that. he ddn't listen. so i'll just beat him in the next duel next time saying,' cheater!' thanks guys for the tips and insults.

There are no cards with the name "Demotion Punishment" in the game.

There are no cards in the game with 107000 DEF.

Actually their's a fake Demotion called Demotion Punishment with the same stuff he said

I should know I have one

Archived