Friend's Cards too Strong

ummm..... i'll try posting a picture of demotion punishment when he come s to my house or something. and thanks for the tips. i'll try them. man i think i should look at the yugioh rulebook. i'm a n00b. and trust me. the card is NOT fake. my other friend has a card with 107' date='000 DEFENCE!!![/b'] but man, that his strategies are hella bad. and we do not draw the WHOLE deck. we draw five cards each time. i told my friend that you can only put down five, but he didn't listen. and on the next duel, he just put them in the field and then said,'I summon ten cards to the graveyard' and i'm like the hell man, you can't do that. he ddn't listen. so i'll just beat him in the next duel next time saying,' cheater!' thanks guys for the tips and insults.

There are no cards with the name "Demotion Punishment" in the game.

There are no cards in the game with 107000 DEF.

Actually their's a fake Demotion called Demotion Punishment with the same stuff he said

I should know I have one

...It is not an official card, and therefore doesn't matter. As I said, the game has no such card.

My friend's card was a normal monster called "The Stick Wacker" lvl 1 Warrior ATK 8000

DEF 8000

He added that to his deck and he got pist cause while we were dueling' date=' he summoned the card nearly kiled my life points and on my turn I drew Lightning Vortex, How Lucky Am I... \

[/quote']

That might be spamming, and even if it isn't, I'm sure that that story has nothing to do with this thead.

Archived