Chaotic Angel's Chaotic Tournament - Cancelled due to inactivity.

Welcome, YCM members... To the Chaotic Tournament created by me, Chaotic Angel!

[spoiler=Rules:]

1. No Spamming - I find it pointless and it shouldn't happen anyway.

2. Make any card that is required, as long as it's not overpowered. - Overpowered cards can lead to disqualification.

3. Only Elite Members, Moderators, Legendary Members and Super Moderators can be judges. - Elite Members are to PM me first. Anyone who complains will have to be eliminated without warning. If you're a Senior Member or below, you must prove yourself worthy by posting a card of your choice. New members do NOT get the priviledge to judge at all.

4. No joke cards, please! - Joke cards tends to be annoying, so don't send in jokes. e.g. Chuck Norris, Michael Jackson, Bruce Lee, anything like that.

5. Inappropriate Content is forbidden - Something like that will result in a disqualification.

6. No fake types, they too tend to be annoying, so stop with those stuff.

More rules are to be PMed.

[spoiler=Cards to be made:]

[spoiler=First Round:]

Synchros

[spoiler=Second Round:]

Fusions, Tuners

[spoiler=Third Round:]

Rituals, Ritual Spells

[spoiler=Semi Finals*:]

Fusions, Dark Synchros, Dark Tuners

[spoiler=Finals*:]

All of the above

* = All your cards MUST have flawless OCG! Check the OCG thread for more info. If I find that your cards have minor OCG errors, you are automatically disqualified, or if that's the case, you automatically lose!

[spoiler=Contestants:]

[spoiler=First Round:]

*1. Poisonedbite

*2. Uvergundam26

*3. Kotaro

*4. :: -OmeGa DeviL- ::

*5. breann101

*6. AzNReapeR

*7. MjRiku

*8. SlashByte

*9. braska

*10. Dark Hero Flashman

*11. DesCrow

*12. me200333

*13. Metavosis

*14. serpent241

*15. chrid97

[spoiler=Second Round:]

1. MjRiku

*2. breann101

3. SlashByte

4. :: -OmeGa DeviL- ::

*5. Poisonedbite

6. DesCrow

7. serpent241

8. Kotaro

9. $Ram.0$

10. Dark Hero Flashman

[spoiler=Third Round:]

[spoiler=Semi-Finals]

[spoiler=Finals]

[spoiler=Reserves:]

1. yoman30

* = Already submitted

Judges (CLOSED):

1. Chaotic Angel

2. Yu-gi-oh Dude

3. The Devaštatør

Prize:

1st: At World's End spectating coupon, 3 reps

2nd: 2 reps and 10 points

3rd: 1 rep

All finalists: 35 points

End dates:

First: 25th August 2009

Second: 27th September 2009

Third: Stated later

Semis: Stated later

Finals: Stated later

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

here's my card

011icequeenbychopstickm.jpg

Effect:

1 Water Tuner + 1 or more non-tuner Water monsters

When this card is successfully Synchro Summoned select one monster you control and place Frost Counters on this card equal to the selected monsters level. Each time a Water type monster is sent to the graveyard add a Frost Counter to this card(max 10). Increase the Atk of this card by 100 for each Frost Counter on this card. By removing 10 Frost Counters from this card destroy all cards on the field your opponent controls

Entry Reserved

Heres my card now I sware I hope DeMenTeD does not come here hahah

157246.jpg

Lore: +1 Tuner + Any DARK Attribute Lv 8 Monster. This Effect can only take place when a monster on your side of the field is sent to the graveyard from the result of a Trap card. For every monster in your graveyard that was sent to the result of battle, those monsters are now placed on the top of your deck in order by weakest on top and strongest to the bottom of the graveyard monsters.

[align=center]Okay just made this for another contest then remembred i need one for here so 2 birds with on stone!

Elizabeth the Sea Captain

Mj22-EN024.png

[spoiler=Card Lore]1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters.

When this card is Summoned you can add 1 Warrior-Type monster from your Graveyard to your hand. This card can declare an attack during your Main Phase, if you activate this effect this card cannot attack again until your next turn. When this card destroys a monster as a result of battle you can add 1 Warrior-Type monster from your Deck to your hand who’s Level is equal to the destroyed monsters. During your End Phase if there are no Warrior-Type monsters on your side of the filed other then ''Elizabeth the Sea Captain'' destroy this card.

Hope ya like![/align]

[spoiler=Heres my card that is edited!:]

308865.jpg

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

When this card is Syncro Summoned, randomly choose one card from your opponent's Deck and send it to the Graveyard. Apply the appropriate effect based on the card that was sent to the Graveyard by this effect.

- Monster Card: inflict damage to your opponent equal to the Level of the monster x200.

- Spell Card: Add a Spell Card from your opponent's Graveyard to your hand.

- Trap Card: Neither player can activate Trap Cards until your opponent's 2nd End Phase after this card's activation.

Heres my card. I wasn't sure when the due date was so well here we go

I'll enter. My card is already ready:

272903w.jpg

[spoiler=EFFECT]1 DARK Tuner monster + 1 or more Warrior-Type non-Tuner monsters

If this card is Synchro Summoned successfully, remove 1 monster in your opponent's Graveyard from play. For each DARK monster removed from play, this monster gains 250 ATK, and loses 50 DEF. If this card is destroyed in face-up Defense Position, draw 1 card. If that card is a DARK monster, you can pay 1500 Life Points to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard during your next Main Phase 1.

[align=center]190835.jpg

"Pharynxian Synchron" + 1 or more non-Tuner Machine-Type monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned, discard your entire hand to destroy all other cards on the field. Inflict 300 damage to your Life Points for each card destroyed by this effect. Once per turn, during your Standby Phase, you can discard 1 card from your hand to increase this card's ATK by 1000x the number of Standby Phases this card remained face-up, until the End Phase.[/align]

Archived