Chaotic Angel's Chaotic Tournament - Cancelled due to inactivity.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

159121.jpg

1 Dragon Tuner Monster + 1 or more non-Tuner Monsters

Place 2 Luminescent Counters on this card when it is successfully Synchro Summoned. Once per turn during your End Phase you can move 1 Luminescent Counter from this card to an opponents monster. A monster that attacks with a Luminescent Counter on it is destroyed at the end of Damage Calculation and both players gain Life Points equal to the cards Level x200.

DONT READ THIS. In 2009 a musically gifted pedophile as pale as the moon was found dead in his house. His heart just couldn't beat it. If you do not copy and paste this message to five other threads, which I know you won't, the spirit of this demonic child molester will come to your house on the night of a full moon and unleash a Thriller on your ass.

Have a nice night. <3

I now I am new but I like making cards and I hope this is ok :) 292305.jpg

1 Angel Tuner + 1 or more Non-Tuner monsters

If this card is Synchro summoned to the field, increase all Angel monsters attack and defense by 800. While this card is on the field your opponent is not allowed to use his or her deck in any way. If this card is brought back from the graveyard you may bring 2 Angel monsters with it. This card may only stay on the field for 5 turns, then it is sent to the top of your deck.

Archived