Chaotic Angel's Chaotic Tournament - Cancelled due to inactivity.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope this is better Chaotic Angel.

1 Tuner + 1 or more Non-Tuner monsters

If this card is Synchro summoned to the field, increase all Fairy monsters attack and defense by 800. While this card is on the field your opponent is not allowed to use his or her deck in any way. If this card is brought back from the graveyard you may bring 2 Fairy monsters with it. This card may only stay on the field for 5 turns, then it is sent to the top of your deck.

292305v.jpg

[align=center]Sorry it took long, couldnt find a pic, the pic is rubbish but added holo

[spoiler=Synchro Monster Card]153a0li.png

[spoiler=Effect for Monster Card]1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monster

During the turn that this card is Synchro Summoned, all Warrior-Type monsters gain 300 ATK and DEF. As long as this card remains face-up on your field, all Warrior and Plant-Type monsters cannot attack except during the turn that this card was Synchro Summoned. During your Main Phase 1, you can send this card back to your Extra Deck and Special Summon 2 monsters from your Graveyard whose combined ATK is equal to this card.

[/align]

• 2 weeks later...

I dont think anyone else will join. I was talking to a guy i know and he says he doesn't like how you did the rules i gues but idk was why dont you guys judge the ones who are here and change the regulations alittle?? instead of making us wait, because i dont know about some ppl but i know that i will be getting bored of this contest and drop out soon

~Reserved~

card:

308298q.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]1 Tuner monster + 1 non-Tuner Fiend-Type monster

When this card is Synchro Summoned successfully, you can add 1 Level 4 or lower Fiend-Type monster from your Deck to your hand. Once per turn, you can destroy 1 Continuous Trap Card you control to increase 1 Fiend-Type monster you control's ATK by 300 until the End Phase. As long as this card is remains face-up on the fiend, neither players can activate Continuous Spell Cards that designates 1 or more Fiend-Type monsters on the field.

Image Credits goes to nightmarian.

ill join if your still accepting and i have my card all made up so here it is

257292v.jpg

Card Lore:

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner WATER monsters.

For every WATER monster in your Graveyard this card gains 200 ATK.

You can remove 2 WATER monsters in your Graveyard from play to destroy 1 card on the field.

Archived