Digimon the x virus returns(started)(always accepeting)

gil2m

Plot:basicly the x-virus returns you (human) and yor partner(digimon) are trying to find out why.the culprits are the new 7 demon lords 1st app can help me decide who the lords are. so the app should look like this

name:Radien

digimon partner:Dorumon's line to alphamon (has to be a rokkie Pmthe Digivolution line to me to approve)

Digimons age:14

bio:(optional) head strong and does things with out thinking

Apperance:http://s.bebo.com/app-image/7925422736/5411656627/PROFILE/i.quizzaz.com/img/q/u/08/03/30/foxdemon2.jpg

[spoiler= ap][spoiler=good guy app]

name:

digimon partner:(has to be a rokkie Pmthe Digivolution line to me to approve)

Digimons age:(max is 15)

bio:(optional)

Apperance:

spoiler=bad guy]

name:

Digimon:(Can be a Champion but i have to approve)

digimon's age:

bio:(optional)

Apperance:

[spoiler=accepted]

1.Rucario

3.etc.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally, a Digimon RP! Please allow BlackGreymon to digivolve into BlackMetalGreymon (Virus Metalgreymon) otherwise it wouldn't be fair.

Name: Shadow

Digimon Partner: BlackAgumon http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/BlackAgumon

[spoiler=Digivolution Line]

Zurumon(Baby) - Pagumon(In-Training) - BlackAgumon(Rookie) - BlackGreymon(Champion) - BlackMetalGreymon (Virus MetalGreymon) (Ultimate)- BlackWarGreymon (Mega)

Digimon's age: ?

bio: ?'

Apperance:

HotAnimeGuy8.jpg (Without the Blindfold)

Then EDIT your post. click on the bottom right of your Post and click EDIT. Change Geomon to Guilmon.

Gil2m, are we allowed to make second characters? If so then:

[spoiler=App 2]

Name: Klair

Digimon Partner: Keramon http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Keramon

[spoiler=Digivolution Line]

Kuramon (Baby) - Tsunemon (In-Training) - Keramon (Rookie) - Crysalimon (Champion) - Infermon (Ultimate) - Diaboromon (Mega) - Armageddemon (Super Ultimate)

Digimon's age: 0

Bio: A Digidestined who controls the Evil Digimon; Keramon. He doesn't allow Keramon to digivolve to his Ultimate form for reasons unknown.

Appearance: 16.jpg

I don't think 4 is enough, wait for one more.

yes and yes ok well start around 7 or so and my second ap is

name:Mia

digimon partner:Pengiunmon-sabermon-kratemon-ravemon

Digimons age:12

bio:(optional) she is very caring also is the twin sister of Raiden

Apperance:http://fs1.us.cyworld.com/data2/2008/04/12/019/thumb_flex-1208042219291110_file.jpg

Seth woke up from the nap he took only minutes earlier , "ugh, what happened," said a startled Seth. Guilmon hid under a rock, or at least tried to.

Lance turned tword the sound, "That was awsome," he said not realizing the severity. "Woo Hoo, I wanna see what happened lets go," said Veemon, seeing he was Imature as could be

OoC: Gil2m, it's not Pengiunmon, it's Falcomon. And it's digivolution is Peckmon, then Crowmon, then Ravemon.

OoC: Ideas for the New Seven Demon Lords: Chronomon Destroyer Mode (Super Ultimate) http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Chronomon

Arkadimon (Super Ultimate) http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Arkadimon

OK, maybe that's too OP'd.

Klair: What was that?

Keramon: KAKAKAKA

(Keramon digivolve to Crysalimon!)

Klair: Crysalimon, de-digivolve this instant!

i know but i couldnt think of any other mega that kratemon would digivole into bu i guess it could be eaglemon and about the new seen demon lords ya those 2 would be grate also reapermon and malomyaotismon

ya dats 5 we only need 2 more!!!!!!!!

Ooc:some Rhinomon start running towards us in an uncontrol able stamped

Raiden: look out guys

Dorumon:sont worry ill get them Metal cannon!

(shoots out a cannon ball from his mouth)

Penguinmon:Mia get out of the way

Mia:runs over to the side of the cayon

OoC: Great! Blacx, put OoC in your post. Gil2m, if for some reason you post that again, here's a fix:

Ooc: ya dats 5 we only need 2 more!!!!!!!!

Ic:some Rhinomon start running towards us in an uncontrol able stamped

Raiden: look out guys

Dorumon:sont worry ill get them Metal cannon!

(shoots out a cannon ball from his mouth)

Penguinmon:Mia get out of the way

Mia:runs over to the side of the cayon

Alexander, or Alex for short stood on a grassy plain. Far off in the distance he saw what looked like humans heading into the cave. Not wanting to exert himself, he slowly walked in the direction of what may have been the other Digi-Destined. Before he could make even two steps, a large black and white dinosaur arched above him. He looked at his black Digivice, which identified it as a Monochromon. Without saying anything, he clutched the small device and flicked his wrist. A stream of dark purple shot from his Digivice, piercing the beast's skin. From the stream emerged a much smaller dinosaur that was black with red trims and a white underbelly.

"Good work, Golias." Arthur complemented his partner, a BlackGuilmon X. In truth, the attack that seemingly took one second was a bit more complicated. Although Alex had indeed fired the purple stream from his Digivice, it was merely for show. BlackGuilmon X had declared an attack while it was being summoned, killing the Monochromon without being completely materialized.

Golias fell to the ground worn out from the attack.

"We still need to perfect that strategy." Golias answered in a gruff voice. "I can't attack like that without it wearing me out."

Alex refused this opportunity to lecture his partner on his weakness. He sympathized with Golias, and he knew that he needed his help if he were to take on stronger Digimon. Although Golias was but a mere Rookie, the X-Antibody that had transformed him allowed him to best most Champion Level Digimon. However, they had yet to fight another Digimon infected with the same virus. Alex put this in the midst of his thoughts and continued on his path towards the cave, nonchalantly keeping his hands in his pocket. Golias slowly rose from his small rest and followed his comrade.

dorumon: these rhinomon wont die! I need more help!

Raiden:Pengiunmon do you mind?

penguinmon:ok Ice Prism!! (Penguinmon attacks his enemy with shards of ice. Most effective on the ground. )

IC:a large wall of ice appers so that the rhinomon can get them.

RhinomonX:charge the wall!!!

Ic:all the normal rhinomon start charging the wall

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

OoC: Are custom Digis allowed?

[spoiler=if(customDigi == 1)]

{

int age, digiAge

apstring name,Digimon,bio,Appearance

name: Ytidens

Digimon = Dreadmon-X

digiAge = 0

bio = Ytidens is a ghost who travels dimensions. They say he was once a DigiDestined, but was killed by his own teammates and sought revenge. He assists the DigiDestined for now, but trusting him is difficult with the knowledge of his powerful skill in manipulation; he once led an army to try and conquer another iteration of the Digital World. His Dreadmon, also dead, communicates through music. He generally acts through his partner and childhood friend, Xanalyama Omega.

Appearance = 74a3891.png

}

[spoiler=else]

{

int age,digiAge

apstring name,Digimon,bio,Appearance

name = Xanalyama Omega

age = 20

Digimon = Arkadimon-X

digiAge = 0

bio = Xanalyama Omega is a stoic young woman who has fixed her life on the immense gambit of demiokuriarchia. She once had a partner of her own, but he perished in another iteration of the Digital World. She now works with Ytidens's old partner Arkadimon in an attempt to conquer the world. She has a severe crush on the Spectral Conqueror; the two function as each other's only friend, though, and she's unwilling to jeapordize their current connection.

appearance = c598982.png

}

I'll actually control both characters either way; it's just that Dreadmon will only appear if he's legal.

Archived