Senior Members and up should be able to give more REP

I believe Senior Members and up should be able to give more REP. I personally like giving +REP to people. I give +REP to people just for reviewing my cards but, I feel 3 per day just isn't enough. I think Senior Members and up should be able to give up to 6 REP per day. This will also help people in the Contest Section of the forums. I hope more people agree with me on this and hopefully this actually happens.

By giving reps just for viewing your cards is Bribing ( sort of ) / Rep Spamming. But I do thing that lvl. 5 & 6 members should be able to give up to 4-5 reps per day. or6 as it would help in contests

Well I don't believe its bribing but, I can see what you mean. I like giving +REP because its the least I can do for them for taking the time to review my cards. Also the contest for most people would really help them out.

I believe Senior Members and up should be able to give more REP. I personally like giving +REP to people. I give +REP to people just for reviewing my cards but' date=' I feel 3 per day just isn't enough. I think Senior Members and up should be able to give up to 6 REP per day. This will also help people in the Contest Section of the forums. I hope more people agree with me on this and hopefully this actually happens.

[/quote']

The reason it was reduced is because of rep spamming. Like you.

No

Never mind then you guys can close this thread. I guess I can understand the whole REP spamming thing. BTW I don't consider what I do REP spamming but' date=' I can see how you would think that.

[/quote']

Why do you cap REP whenever you say REP

It's annoying.

Archived