Another One Dead

Shradow

Unless you are a tennis fan' date=' you wouldn't know who said person is.

[/quote']

TN Titans will be depressed that you think they are tennis.

I still suggest that this is some kind of government plan to get rid of everyone who has money to stimulate the economy.

Unless you are a tennis fan' date=' you wouldn't know who said person is.

[/quote']

TN Titans will be depressed that you think they are tennis.

I still suggest that this is some kind of government plan to get rid of everyone who has money to stimulate the economy.

-_-

How the funk did I allow myself to make that mistake? Stupid brain fart by my behalf.

This makes me sick. When a SINGLE American football player dies, we hear all about it.

When over 3 million in the Congo are butchered by the US, the largest genocide since the Holocaust, we hear nothing.

9/11, OMG OMG OMG IT'S SUCH A TRAGEDY. How many died? Thousands?

And yet, when over 3 million in the Congo are butchered by the US, the largest genocide since the Holocaust, we hear nothing.

Something to think about.

This makes me sick. When a SINGLE American football player dies' date=' we hear all about it.

When over 3 million in the Congo are butchered by the US, the largest genocide since the Holocaust, we hear nothing.

And yet, when over 3 million in the Congo are butchered by the US, the largest genocide since the Holocaust, we hear nothing.

[/quote']

Get over it.

I don't like the Titans so I don't care about this guy.

This makes me sick. When a SINGLE American football player dies' date=' we hear all about it.

[/quote']

Get over it.

Absolutely not.

[/quote']

Get over it.

I don't like the Titans so I don't care about this guy.

He played for te Ravens. Keep up.

Archived