[Zeaux] Burst Warrior Goen

Zeaux

[align=center]

Burst Warrior Goen

(Picture Credit - Voltaic)

273350c.jpg

-Card Effect-

This card can be Special Summoned from your hand by removing 1 Level 5 or higher monster in your Graveyard or Deck from play. When this card destroys a monster by battle, your opponent must send cards from the top of their Deck equal to the Level of the destroyed monster. Once during your Battle Phase, you can Tribute 1 monster you control to increase the ATK of this card by the Level of the Tributed monster x 300 until the End Phase.

Hope you like it.[/align]

OCG Fix:

This card can be Special Summoned from your hand by removing 1 Level 5 or higher monster in your Graveyard or Deck from play. When this card destroys a monster by battle, your opponent must send cards from the top of their Deck equal to the Level of the destroyed monster. Once during your Battle Phase, you can Release 1 monster you control to increase the ATK of this card by the Level of the Released monster x 300 until the End Phase.

Name - 9/10.

Pic - 9/10.

Effect - 9/10.

OCG - 9/10.

Total - 36/40.

Nice Card, Keep It Up.

I love the pic...:D

OCG: 10/10 (Perfect;like always)

Effect: 9/10 (I think it's a little bit OP but that is just my opinion' date=' I am maybe wrong)

Pic: 10/10 (Like I said, I love it) :D

Name: 10/10 (Just really fit)

Overall: 39/40 [b'] Almost EPIC [/b] :D

(cry) that is so close to Epic

"This card can be Special Summoned from your hand by removing from play 1 Level 5 or higher monster from your Graveyard or Deck."

^That is the correct OCG to use when you are dealing with removing from play cards. It's remove from play [insert your idea here] not remove [insert your idea here] from play. It's annoys me how many times I have to remind this.

Other than that, it's a fine card.

Archived