If you were to choose somebody to be a mod, who would it be?

ihop

Roxas - RP Section

As fun as that would be, I've already regretfully declined this offer. I later changed my mind and decided I would want Roleplay, but Hallelujah Haptism never even responded to my reconsideration.

Every current Mod should also Mod Questions & Help and Comments & Suggestions. Making TyrantKing10 the Mod of that section was a bad move, and all the other Mods could easily handle the section in addition to their own.

However, this kind of topic is illegal.

Guest JoshIcy

Akira for TCG and Decks.

I'm not sure about this one.

Better than nothing' date=' and he's a nice guy with solid ideas.[/color']

And umm... Pikaperson for TCG.

You do realize PikaPerson1 is by far the biggest TCGjerk, right?

She's better than Crab.

Dealer Umbra for Super.

Yes.

Zeaux for custom card mod.

NO! If any new person would be CC Mod' date=' it should be Dark Heart.[/color']

Zeaux for custom card mod.

No.

Roxas for Fan Fic & RP

We already have two Mods for that section' date=' and Dealer Umbra is definitely not giving up his position. As for Hallelujah, I don't even know why he was chosen. I would focus more on Roleplay than Fanfic.

You do realize PikaPerson1 is by far the biggest TCGjerk' date=' right?

She's better than Crab.

You need to lurk TCG more. Making Pika the Mod of TCG would be worse than when tea.leaf was chosen.

Guest JoshIcy

She's better than Crab.

You need to lurk TCG more. Making Pika the Mod of TCG would be worse than when tea.leaf was chosen.

Solus and Akira know how much I've been lurking TCG lately.

And any who disagrees that Tea was a bad mod, needs to be shot. She did that section a lot of justice. As for Pika, I still believe she could bring a nice order to things. Though, I am a bit iffy on letting any new mods have access to our banhammer.

She's better than Crab.

Solus and Akira know how much I've been lurking TCG lately.

And any who disagrees that Tea was a bad mod, needs to be shot. She did that section a lot of justice. As for Pika, I still believe she could bring a nice order to things. Though, I am a bit iffy on letting any new mods have access to our banhammer.

I think tea.leaf was a fine Mod for TCG. She's definitely nicer and a lot more reasonable than Pika. I don't trust Pika with a banhammer, especially since she's likely to tap me with it.

Archived