9/11 The truth?

Ezio

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can never trust the Government. Ever. Good enough reason to say this might be a conspiracy.

They tried to destroy their own Pentagon, destroyed the Twin Towers, and also tried to destroy the White House.

I highly doubt that this is all a coincidence. Also, just a lil' vid:

You can never trust the Government. Ever. Good enough reason to say this might be a conspiracy.

They tried to destroy their own Pentagon' date=' destroyed the Twin Towers, and also tried to destroy the White House.

[/quote']

Don't forget- the US government is responsible for the extinction of the dinosaurs. That's right, your precious government had a hand at mass genocide.

[quote='OMGAKITTY' pid='2520306' dateline='1247073905']
[quote='Lucifer' pid='2520214' dateline='1247073282']
They tried to destroy their own Pentagon, destroyed the Twin Towers, and also tried to destroy the White House.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_OIXfkXEj0&feature=fvst
[/quote]

Don't forget- the US government is responsible for the extinction of the dinosaurs. That's right, your precious government had a hand at mass genocide.
[/quote]

XD

The ten second free fall of the twin towers with no resistance as there should be in most buildings seems just a little odd' date=' perhaps?

[/quote']

You seem to be implying that the collapse of the towers does not make sense from a physics standpoint. You seem to be underestimating the damage that a building (especially a very tall one that isn't especially bottom-heavy or extra-wide at the base) will suffer is a projectile the size of an airplane is rammed into it with jet engines at ludicrously high speeds. Combine that with a surfeit of highly flammable and/or explosive materials - planes need fuel to fly, you know - and it becomes ridiculous to expect a building to withstand such an impact.

The ten second free fall of the twin towers with no resistance as there should be in most buildings seems just a little odd' date=' perhaps?

[/quote']

You seem to be implying that the collapse of the towers does not make sense from a physics standpoint. You seem to be underestimating the damage that a building (especially a very tall one that isn't especially bottom-heavy or extra-wide at the base) will suffer is a projectile the size of an airplane is rammed into it with jet engines at ludicrously high speeds. Combine that with a surfeit of highly flammable and/or explosive materials - planes need fuel to fly, you know - and it becomes ridiculous to expect a building to withstand such an impact.

YAY.

Now everybody can shut the funk up about ridiculous conspiracies, and take 4 sips.

They tried to destroy their own Pentagon' date=' destroyed the Twin Towers, and also tried to destroy the White House.

[/quote']

So when some spokesman says they weren't there during the Jurassic, ye won't trust 'em?

It is a fact that the President knew, and was alerted sometime in June of 2001, that a terrorist attack was going to be staged on the United States from Al Qaeda.

There is no declassified evidence to say that we knew it was going to be the twin towers, or any other target in the country.

In fact, there is only one fishy bit of science surrounding the entirety of 9/11, and it has nothing to do with the towers.

Recovered from the ruins of the supposed plane that hit the pentagon was a turbine engine with an 8 foot diameter.

The Boeing 747 model needs a MUCH bigger turbine to be able to sustain the weight of such a large airplane in midair, I believe that they use turbine engines that are twelve (12) feet in diameter.

Other than a few select Military toys, nothing that could have been at the scene would have utilized a turbine of said size.

Either we fired a cruiser missile at the Pentagon or at the crash after the plane hit the pentagon for "stage effect" *(the pentagon's walls are three feet (3') of solid reinforced concrete; it is likely that the plane did little to the structure), there was a rocket on the plane during the crash, or somehow god made the turbine appear out of nowhere to give some life to the plausibility of conspiracy.

None of those seem too likely, but it got there somehow, and there's no explaining it.

Also, how does a crew of civilians overtake an airplane filled with professional ARMED soldiers and crash it? I'm skeptical of that; unless there was more than a couple Air Marshals on the flight, it seems very unlikely that this was even a possible solution. No one survived the Penn field crash, and the Black Box was destroyed, so there is no way for anyone to even assert with any certainty that civilians took the plane down.

But other than that, I'm pretty sure Arabs deserve the credit.

The government knew about 9/11 prior to it happening' date=' but did not take any action because they wanted a reason to go to war.

Pretty stupid on there part.

[/quote']

Yes they knew about 9/11 but they had no idea that they were going to attack the twin towers and the pentagon. So they couldn't do anything.

i honestly never thought anywould would try this on here at least... but now that they have.

the twin towers were built from the inside out. the inside was made of giant steel bars reaching up all the way to the top and several dozen feet underground. intersecting these four bars were several smaller ones that reached from side to side, as well as made an X patern. the concrette and building material around these bars was designed to sway, yes sway, for two reasons. one, in the event of a massive earthquake, it would not fall down, two, in the event of a terrorist attack. one plane hit each of the twin towers, only one. with the design they used to make these towers, it would have taken half a dozen planes all at the same time on both towers to knock them down like that.

further more, hav eyou ever watched a video of the towers falling? if you watch closely when it starts to fall and several places after wards, puffs of smoke pop up several floors down.

the second way for the towers to fall would be if some one were to blow up the bars from teh inside, this is what the puffs of smoke mean, or at least that's what was speculated. some one purposly blew up the bars so that the buiolding would look like it was falling.

as for the pentagon, when fbi, cia, the cops, who ever they had on teh scene, arived, they found no plane. not one hour after the incident, they found nothing but bits and hunks of metal, along with the fallen wall of the pentagon.

how can you move a fallen plane in an hour? while still maintaining peace and order and the over all functions of the pentagon? as well as keeping other people off of the premasis? i don't know, and i don't care, all i know is that it looks as if they blew up the wall themselves and plced hte metal there.

now, how dose it look like the metal was placed there, there are no skid marks on the ground, no burn grass, no nothing, it was as if they had fallen not even six feet off the ground there.

these are the facts and opinions i have gathered about the whole 9/11 thing. as you may very well see, i think it was planned to go to war and for the presidents family to get money... i have more on this subject, if any one wants to comment...

i honestly never thought anywould would try this on here at least... but now that they have.

the twin towers were built from the inside out. the inside was made of giant steel bars reaching up all the way to the top and several dozen feet underground. intersecting these four bars were several smaller ones that reached from side to side' date=' as well as made an X patern. the concrette and building material around these bars was designed to sway, yes sway, for two reasons. one, in the event of a massive earthquake, it would not fall down, two, in the event of a terrorist attack. one plane hit each of the twin towers, only one. with the design they used to make these towers, it would have taken half a dozen planes all at the same time on both towers to knock them down like that.

further more, hav eyou ever watched a video of the towers falling? if you watch closely when it starts to fall and several places after wards, puffs of smoke pop up several floors down.

the second way for the towers to fall would be if some one were to blow up the bars from teh inside, this is what the puffs of smoke mean, or at least that's what was speculated. some one purposly blew up the bars so that the buiolding would look like it was falling.

as for the pentagon, when fbi, cia, the cops, who ever they had on teh scene, arived, they found no plane. not one hour after the incident, they found nothing but bits and hunks of metal, along with the fallen wall of the pentagon.

how can you move a fallen plane in an hour? while still maintaining peace and order and the over all functions of the pentagon? as well as keeping other people off of the premasis? i don't know, and i don't care, all i know is that it looks as if they blew up the wall themselves and plced hte metal there.

now, how dose it look like the metal was placed there, there are no skid marks on the ground, no burn grass, no nothing, it was as if they had fallen not even six feet off the ground there.

these are the facts and opinions i have gathered about the whole 9/11 thing. as you may very well see, i think it was planned to go to war and for the presidents family to get money... i have more on this subject, if any one wants to comment...

[/quote']

And even if it were a grand government conspiracy' date=' then what? Nothing changes, except that Bush is an even bigger a****** than most people thought.

[/quote']

no,t here's mcuh more to it than 9/11.. muc hmore...

to pu ti nshort, WW2, the cold way,t eh gulf war, and several otehrs like it, were all planned, and were made to happen... vietnam, for one. we were never suposed to be in taht war, we chose to be in it by puting that they had blown up one of our cargo ships, no, this whole thing goes far beyond what any one would think about, ever....

and to think i learned this all from zeitgeist...

no' date='t here's mcuh more to it than 9/11.. muc hmore...

to pu ti nshort, WW2, the cold way,t eh gulf war, and several otehrs like it, were all planned, and were made to happen... vietnam, for one. we were never suposed to be in taht war, we chose to be in it by puting that they had blown up one of our cargo ships, no, this whole thing goes far beyond what any one would think about, ever....

and to think i learned this all from zeitgeist...

[/quote']

Don't forget- the US government is responsible for the extinction of the dinosaurs. That's right' date=' your precious government had a hand at mass genocide.

[/quote']

yeah yeah' date=' amke all the jokes you want, try looking up zeitgeist in teh dictionary, then look for it online for a DVD under that name, tell me if you find, i dare you to.

[/quote']

Do you even understand what you wrote there?

Before criticizing our government and making ridiculous accusations, provide proof and facts. Right now, you're nothing more than an ignorant pup.

For those of you who still don't believe that the collapse of the WTC was caused by the planes, the buildings were supported from the outside (to save on materials). So when the planes took out about a third of the supports when they hit, that building was doomed to collapse. Furthermore, any part of the skeletal structure that did survive was quickly softened by the heat from the jet fuel that was burning inside the building.

To say that the government caused 9/11 is both an insult to your country, as well as every single person who died because of that attack.

That isn't to say the government is perfect. but that is another debate.

For those of you who still don't believe that the collapse of the WTC was caused by the planes' date=' the buildings were supported from the outside (to save on materials). So when the planes took out about a third of the supports when they hit, that building was doomed to collapse. Furthermore, any part of the skeletal structure that did survive was quickly softened by the heat from the jet fuel that was [i']burning inside the building[/i].

To say that the government caused 9/11 is both an insult to your country, as well as every single person who died because of that attack.

That isn't to say the government is perfect. but that is another debate.

Without a doubt the impact of the airplanes would probably be enough to cause the buildings to collapse. But the building could withstand the jet engine's heat.

And the second part about the government planning 9/11. Upon further research you will find plenty of factual support for the argument that 9/11 was planned. I'm not going to go collect sources for you because I'm doing something right now... But look it up. =\

And I don't really get how it's an insult to the people killed... I mean... That's like saying if someone got hit by a car, it would be an insult to say that a drunk driver hit them.

Archived