9/11 The truth?

Ezio

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh yeah, that.

well, 9/11 and 911 are actually meant to be like that. see, when bush and them were planning the bombing, they wante3d it to be on a date that would be remebered for ever and always, and what better way then to put it with the three numbers we're told about ever since we were six, 9/11 and 911 are in all ways, related to it. it was purposely put on 9/11 just for that reason of being rembered.

ok so im not crazy (does crazy/ evil laphu)

but i think bush wasnt the one who came up with this it was his vp whos name i cant ever remeber. remeber when the who shoe trowing thing well in the contry (Cant spell it) well trowen a shoe at someone in the contry is there middle finger and bush had no idea thats what it meant he just thoght the guy meant i was happy about the free speech and that says he is a complet eduit so we alwas thoght of bush the puppet and the vp as the puppetitre

no no no no, VP not hte master.

it origin ally started with GB SR. he thought of the original reason for blowing up the towers.

money and power.

not joke, money and power. that's it, as if they didn't have enough as president anyways. see, the bushes are big in the oil industry, and i mean BIG. iraq and iran (where we at war) has big amounts of oil, but would nto share, so the bushes devised a plan for getting said oil. they hired some guys from eygypt or where ever to make some terrorist scenes, thi sin turn perswaded iraq and iran to give us oil... for a while. when they refuse, we got into a debate with them, and hence afterwards, the 9/11 bombings. all for oil.

the current one, no, it didn't.

again, the banks did. they started the first depression too, they do it just to get more money in their pockets, they're consuming everything that actually has value... shortly after watching zitgeist for the first time, i saw one of those "cash for gold" commercials, you know the ones? i saw it, and instantly, any doubt i had about the DVD was disappered.

remeber i said the whole, gold thing ont eh dollar bils? how it's worth it's weight in gold? well, now that they've taken that away and gold is gaining value, they want it and are consumign everything they can get thier greedly little hands on.

Golnax' date=' you are overlooking that the gold standard for paper money was in turn copied from the old British system, in which banknotes bore the label "I pledge to pay the bearer one pound of gold", signed by the current monarch; this is why the currency was named "pounds". The change to "pounds sterling" resulted from devaluation that made a pound worth not a pound of gold but rather a pound of sterling silver; further devaluation removed even that. Now, from this, you can see that by using the gold standard for money, America was bowing down to Britain's way of doing things, and that by removing the gold standard, America was defying their former oppressors who have proven themselves to be unilaterally inferior, as demonstarated by the British later copying the Americans in the devaluation. Just check Wikipedia, you'll discover that these changes result from political sword-waggling and a ritual struggle for dominance.

[/quote']

no to get really jabroniy or anything.... but that would make a whole freaking load of since, if it had not taken place in 1923. we had been gone from britain more than a hundred years, but we still had the gold thing. i forget the details, but the resason that they took away the gold thing was because of banks. i forget exactly how, but banks rule everything in our society, from what we eat, to were we work, to how we do that job.

i'm not joking, try to look up the DVD zitgeist, see if you can find a copy for sale. it's all there, coruption of government, religion, the whole shabang.

so is yours' date=' thinking that things are secure, thinking we're alright, that we're protected, that we have some sort of expectation in the world, our government, our families, our life. you should learn to expect nothinga nd accept everything as it is, look from a different spying glass everyonce in a while a see what some one else sees.

mine is full of idocracy you say, try taking another look at yours and tell me if yours isn't the same.

[/quote']

What are you talking about? I know for a fact that the government wiped out the dinosaurs. Think about it. The dinosaurs died about 65 million years ago. Our government has been in place for about 200 years. Think about that for a second. What's 65 million divided by 3250000? That's right, 200. Coincidence? Our first president was George Washington. Washington. If you rearrange the letters and add a few more and take a few out, it spells "Tyrannosaurus Rex". Coincidence? You want further proof? Just go find that video called "the government killed the dinosaurs". It will open your eyes to the truth. You guys need to stop being so narrow minded and see it from other points of views.

Jesus Christ you're stupid. Everyone knows that George Washington got eaten by a Hybrid Chimpanzee Turkey...

Oh please, that old debunked conspiracy? I'm pretty sure the discovery of alien life on Uranus proved that one wrong years ago. Get with the times man.

three things, one, i never heard of government killing dinosaurs, anywhere, so i probably do need to watch movie. two, wasn't that mars? and three, again, not to be jabroniy, but the thing about being narrow minded is totally hypocritical. just watch zitgeist, if you can, or listen to what i write, iin the end, if i were to watch it now and type all it says, it would make since, every major conspirasy theory answered.

but i lack the time, so please, don't condradict yourself, don't call names, and seriously, try finding that DVD.

You obviously don't know about the government killing the dinosaurs because the government and the banks don't want you to know about it. What do schools tell you? That a meteor crashed into earth? Bull. Do you know who runs the schools? The government. That's right, do you see it now? Just go watch that DVD and it'll all make sense.

dude, that was obvious to me like, forever ago. i always thought that they werea ctually dead some millions of years ago, especially since i've been to a dino-dig sight. i've seen them pull the m out of the ground man, that's why i never thought about it before.

give me link to video if you can find it online, i watch.

Coming from a religious standpoint, if it really was a conspiracy, well hell, maybe i should go drink a coke.

Coming from a political standpoint, if it was a conspiracy, sh*t, i should drink a pepsi shouldnt i?

Two different ideas, yet the same outcome.

no it wasn't, i have never seen a copy of it anywhere other than the one that i own, there's no way that the government made it for two reasons, one, why would they want to tell you everything? two, if you've seen it, then you'll rember the part about the chips in teh passports and helth cards.

i took apart a helth card and there it was, tiny little chip thing.

i seriously doubt that it was made just to fool you by the government.

I once talked to a man who held a high position in our government.

He said that he was in his office when he saw the shadow of the plane go over his window and heard the explosion. He turned around to see a big pile of burning smoulder in the wall of the pentagon.

He never saw the actual plane at any point.

Five (5) traffic cameras caught the pentagon crash on tape. Three (3) of them are classified and the other two don't show the plane at all.

So what of that?

Archived