9/11 The truth?

Ezio

No, saying that the Government planned the deaths of so many people is no different than saying that those people's lives were ended by their own country for greed.

And here is a good site if you want facts about the mechanics behind my (truthful) claim

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military_law/1227842.html?page=4

The steel didn't melt, it was softened by the heat, which weakened its structural integrity

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No' date=' saying that the Government planned the deaths of so many people is no different than saying that those people's lives were ended by their own country for greed.

And here is a good site if you want facts about the mechanics behind my (truthful) claim

The steel didn't melt, it was softened by the heat, which weakened its structural integrity

[/quote']

Their lives did kind of end for their countries greed though...

No' date=' saying that the Government planned the deaths of so many people is no different than saying that those people's lives were ended by their own country for greed.

[/quote']

In what way? Their lives ended because of a Zealot organization finally went overboard.

[/quote']

In what way? Their lives ended because of a Zealot organization finally went overboard.

Because of our greedy government...

The last domino only falls because you thumped the first one.

[/quote']

You still have not adequately explained why those deaths were for greed.

[/quote']

The deaths weren't for greed; but the attacks were in strife. It was our government who caused the initial conflict. Vicariously, our government killed those people; assuming the whole thing wasn't a fix.

[/quote']

The deaths weren't for greed; but the attacks were in strife. It was our government who caused the initial conflict. Vicariously, our government killed those people; assuming the whole thing wasn't a fix.

That is where you are wrong. The US government did not do a thing to cause 9/11. It was, essentially, an attack based on race.

[/quote']

That is where you are wrong. The US government did not do a thing to cause 9/11. It was, essentially, an attack based on race.

I thought they hated capitalism, not white people.

[/quote']

It isn't Capitalism (see Communism for that) or White people (because there are more countries with more white people), it's our entire belief system (a race is not limited to skin color). For example, most cultures in the Middle East believe in severe modesty in women, but here women are used for sex appeal constantly. And it is the zealots (I love that word for some reason) who take it upon themselves to ensure conformity to their way of life. It is instinct that anything different is bad, and some choose to follow that instinct more than they should.

[/quote']

They may have not done anything to directly cause 9/11, but the nations (US) actions in the Middle East, from the perspective of a fundamentalist, were unneeded and wrong, and were worthy of retribution.

[/quote']

It isn't Capitalism (see Communism for that) or White people (because there are more countries with more white people), it's our entire belief system (a race is not limited to skin color). For example, most cultures in the Middle East believe in severe modesty in women, but here women are used for sex appeal constantly. And it is the zealots (I love that word for some reason) who take it upon themselves to ensure conformity to their way of life. It is instinct that anything different is bad, and some choose to follow that instinct more than they should.

Capitalism is a huge part of it. These Fundy's are generally far left as most non-nationalist revolutionaries tend to be.

The Fundamentalist holds contempt for the lack of a sense of justice, the "Godlessness" of our society. It is the liberalistic mindset of most Americans, the concept that their own freedom is more valuable than social values, which they find deplorable. I don't see why anyone wouldn't, social values are important for holding together a society of values.

For the true fundamentalist, it has little to do with the actual differences in our society. It is the fact that we allow things that defy what is acceptable not just in their God's eyes, but in our own god's eyes. Yes, America is NOT an Atheist nation, it is a nation of people who hold all sorts of different beliefs, but because of the amount of different beliefs that come into contact, the strength of the different beliefs weaken as a result of the differences in other individuals perspectives. Christianity is made less orthodox when Atheists move in, and it isn't just the practices that fall out. The values that each belief system holds will fall apart if the influence of valueless people (our media, that crap we let our kids watch) are allowed to spread and manifest in the individuals that make up this country.

Let me give you an example: The concept of a Strip club is immoral, it devalues the women who work there, the men who visit there, and also the general idea of the woman and the man. Yet, we allow these to stain our city streets because they can thrive from a business perspective. The fact that we have put money before our values is what causes the contempt of these "Radicals," and every bit of contempt is understandable. I am not justifying their actions by any means, killing is wrong in almost all cases, but the mentality that led them to dislike the American way is perfectly understandable.

9/11, also known in some circles as .8181, is the abbreviated version of "September 11," on which date certain men in black from the US government twice set off hidden explosives in teh world trade center towers, fired a missile at the Pentagon giving the arrogant Americ**ts a smackdown they richly deserved, and tried to blame it on Muslim terrorists. The result was a bunch of butthurt Americans who suddenly became "patriotic" and subsequently the sale of kitschy flags, patriotic t-shirts, and pins with crying eagles rose over 9,000%.

9/11' date=' also known in some circles as .8181, is the abbreviated version of "September 11," on which date certain men in black from the US government twice set off hidden explosives in teh world trade center towers, fired a missile at the Pentagon giving the arrogant Americ**ts a smackdown they richly deserved, and tried to blame it on Muslim terrorists. The result was a bunch of butthurt Americans who suddenly became "patriotic" and subsequently the sale of kitschy flags, patriotic t-shirts, and pins with crying eagles rose over 9,000%.

[/quote']

My god you're hilarious! I just got done wiping tears of laughter from my eyes!

Might I suggest viewing a thread called "being hard" because you'll get a real kick out of it!

Owait your banned. Nvm.

9/11' date=' also known in some circles as .8181, is the abbreviated version of "September 11," on which date certain men in black from the US government twice set off hidden explosives in teh world trade center towers, fired a missile at the Pentagon giving the arrogant Americ**ts a smackdown they richly deserved, and tried to blame it on Muslim terrorists. The result was a bunch of butthurt Americans who suddenly became "patriotic" and subsequently the sale of kitschy flags, patriotic t-shirts, and pins with crying eagles rose over 9,000%.

[/quote']

Might I suggest viewing a thread called "being hard" because you'll get a real kick out of it!

Owait your banned. Nvm.

An obvious troll. And I think that's a copy pasta from ED.

[/quote']

Owait your banned. Nvm.

I was just pointing out how unfunny his post was lol.

I knew it was a troll post silly. =P Not sure about it being copy/pasta from ED. =|

[/quote']

Owait your banned. Nvm.

I was just pointing out how unfunny his post was lol.

I knew it was a troll post silly. =P Not sure about it being copy/pasta from ED. =|

The concentration of terrible ED memes is high enough that ED is the only reasonable source.

yeah yeah' date=' amke all the jokes you want, try looking up zeitgeist in teh dictionary, then look for it online for a DVD under that name, tell me if you find, i dare you to.

[/quote']

Do you even understand what you wrote there?

Before criticizing our government and making ridiculous accusations, provide proof and facts. Right now, you're nothing more than an ignorant pup.

alright, you try and fid that dvd, you try and find a video of the towers falling, look up the news paper article that lead u sinto vietnam then try and find out if the ship named in there was ever deployed, try nad find out where the ploane went that crashed into the pentagon, try this, actually. get a dollar bill from 1923, then get on from today. read them, on the 1923 one you'll see that it says something on it like, "this dollar bil is worth it's weght in gold," then look at the one today, it'll say, "this is leagal government tender." that transfers into this is worthless garbage. try it and see what you can find out, like i did.

don't call me ignorant when you won't even find the time to see everyone's point of view to see which one you believe in the most.

yeah yeah' date=' amke all the jokes you want, try looking up zeitgeist in teh dictionary, then look for it online for a DVD under that name, tell me if you find, i dare you to.

[/quote']

Do you even understand what you wrote there?

Before criticizing our government and making ridiculous accusations, provide proof and facts. Right now, you're nothing more than an ignorant pup.

alright, you try and fid that dvd, you try and find a video of the towers falling, look up the news paper article that lead u sinto vietnam then try and find out if the ship named in there was ever deployed, try nad find out where the ploane went that crashed into the pentagon, try this, actually. get a dollar bill from 1923, then get on from today. read them, on the 1923 one you'll see that it says something on it like, "this dollar bil is worth it's weght in gold," then look at the one today, it'll say, "this is leagal government tender." that transfers into this is worthless garbage. try it and see what you can find out, like i did.

don't call me ignorant when you won't even find the time to see everyone's point of view to see which one you believe in the most.

You're an idiot. We went off the gold system because it sucked. Nothings backed by gold anymore -_______________-

but hte point is it's worthless papaer' date=' at least back then it was worth it's weight in gold.

duh.

don't call me an idiot when you won't look at a differnet point of view as well.

[/quote']

Because your point of view is filled with idiocy and faulty logic.

so is yours, thinking that things are secure, thinking we're alright, that we're protected, that we have some sort of expectation in the world, our government, our families, our life. you should learn to expect nothinga nd accept everything as it is, look from a different spying glass everyonce in a while a see what some one else sees.

mine is full of idocracy you say, try taking another look at yours and tell me if yours isn't the same.

so is yours' date=' thinking that things are secure, thinking we're alright, that we're protected, that we have some sort of expectation in the world, our government, our families, our life. you should learn to expect nothinga nd accept everything as it is, look from a different spying glass everyonce in a while a see what some one else sees.

mine is full of idocracy you say, try taking another look at yours and tell me if yours isn't the same.

[/quote']

What are you talking about? I know for a fact that the government wiped out the dinosaurs. Think about it. The dinosaurs died about 65 million years ago. Our government has been in place for about 200 years. Think about that for a second. What's 65 million divided by 3250000? That's right, 200. Coincidence? Our first president was George Washington. Washington. If you rearrange the letters and add a few more and take a few out, it spells "Tyrannosaurus Rex". Coincidence? You want further proof? Just go find that video called "the government killed the dinosaurs". It will open your eyes to the truth. You guys need to stop being so narrow minded and see it from other points of views.

so is yours' date=' thinking that things are secure, thinking we're alright, that we're protected, that we have some sort of expectation in the world, our government, our families, our life. you should learn to expect nothinga nd accept everything as it is, look from a different spying glass everyonce in a while a see what some one else sees.

[/quote']

What are you talking about? I know for a fact that the government wiped out the dinosaurs. Think about it. The dinosaurs died about 65 million years ago. Our government has been in place for about 200 years. Think about that for a second. What's 65 million divided by 3250000? That's right, 200. Coincidence? Our first president was George Washington. Washington. If you rearrange the letters and add a few more and take a few out, it spells "Tyrannosaurus Rex". Coincidence? You want further proof? Just go find that video called "the government killed the dinosaurs". It will open your eyes to the truth. You guys need to stop being so narrow minded and see it from other points of views.

Jesus Christ you're stupid. Everyone knows that George Washington got eaten by a Hybrid Chimpanzee Turkey...

Golnax, you are overlooking that the gold standard for paper money was in turn copied from the old British system, in which banknotes bore the label "I pledge to pay the bearer one pound of gold", signed by the current monarch; this is why the currency was named "pounds". The change to "pounds sterling" resulted from devaluation that made a pound worth not a pound of gold but rather a pound of sterling silver; further devaluation removed even that. Now, from this, you can see that by using the gold standard for money, America was bowing down to Britain's way of doing things, and that by removing the gold standard, America was defying their former oppressors who have proven themselves to be unilaterally inferior, as demonstarated by the British later copying the Americans in the devaluation. Just check Wikipedia, you'll discover that these changes result from political sword-waggling and a ritual struggle for dominance.

[/quote']

Jesus Christ you're stupid. Everyone knows that George Washington got eaten by a Hybrid Chimpanzee Turkey...

Oh please, that old debunked conspiracy? I'm pretty sure the discovery of alien life on Uranus proved that one wrong years ago. Get with the times man.

Golnax' date=' you are overlooking that the gold standard for paper money was in turn copied from the old British system, in which banknotes bore the label "I pledge to pay the bearer one pound of gold", signed by the current monarch; this is why the currency was named "pounds". The change to "pounds sterling" resulted from devaluation that made a pound worth not a pound of gold but rather a pound of sterling silver; further devaluation removed even that. Now, from this, you can see that by using the gold standard for money, America was bowing down to Britain's way of doing things, and that by removing the gold standard, America was defying their former oppressors who have proven themselves to be unilaterally inferior, as demonstarated by the British later copying the Americans in the devaluation. Just check Wikipedia, you'll discover that these changes result from political sword-waggling and a ritual struggle for dominance.

[/quote']

no to get really jabroniy or anything.... but that would make a whole freaking load of since, if it had not taken place in 1923. we had been gone from britain more than a hundred years, but we still had the gold thing. i forget the details, but the resason that they took away the gold thing was because of banks. i forget exactly how, but banks rule everything in our society, from what we eat, to were we work, to how we do that job.

i'm not joking, try to look up the DVD zitgeist, see if you can find a copy for sale. it's all there, coruption of government, religion, the whole shabang.

[/quote']

Oh please, that old debunked conspiracy? I'm pretty sure the discovery of alien life on Uranus proved that one wrong years ago. Get with the times man.

three things, one, i never heard of government killing dinosaurs, anywhere, so i probably do need to watch movie. two, wasn't that mars? and three, again, not to be jabroniy, but the thing about being narrow minded is totally hypocritical. just watch zitgeist, if you can, or listen to what i write, iin the end, if i were to watch it now and type all it says, it would make since, every major conspirasy theory answered.

but i lack the time, so please, don't condradict yourself, don't call names, and seriously, try finding that DVD.

Archived