Yangninja's YVD Card Studio V1.0 ADDED IMAGE CONVERTER

Umm... When I've pasted my YVD format card into the NotePad document' date=' I try to save it, it says:

"Cannot create the C:\*****\Yugioh Virtual Dueling\yvd.set file.

Make sure that the path and file name are correct."

Help?

[/quote']

that's a problem which usually occurs with Vista ¬¬ or when you don't have sufficient rights to edit program files.

here are some solutions

1) try opening up the set file manually using notepad. It's in the Yugioh Virtual Dueling folder

2) If you still get the error, copy and paste your .set file into another folder. Then edit the pasted file and save it. Afterwards, copy and paste it back into the YVD folder and overwrite the previous one.

The only problem is that I need to upload it :(

I thought that I could use the pic direct from my PC

Pic won't matter. This is for YVD.

So are you saying that we don't gonna use our pictures on the custom cards :?

Man this is bad

You can. I'm making a program which will help you do so

Alright' date=' I did what yangninja said, and it didn't show up with the error, but the card still odesn't appear on YVD. Help?

[/quote']

man I hate vista ¬¬. The only other solution I can think of personally is if you copy your whole YVD folder to your documents and try to edit it and run it there.

Vista hates custom yvd for some strange reason

What do you mena by that? Run it from there' date=' do you mean that I open teh folder? I can do that, I can also save it, but what do you mean?

[/quote']

Basically I meant copy your whole YVD folder to your documents. THen Edit the set file in that copied folder. Then run the copied version of YVD in your documents

I added an image converter

you should think about making the text in Circulation case sensitive...1st Edition is'nt supposed to be in all caps...also support for superscript would also be nice' date=' albiet probably not worth the trouble...

[/quote']

Most of those stuff is to do with the YCM API. That means if you want it changed, it would be YCMaker to ask