Yangninja's YVD Card Studio V1.0 ADDED IMAGE CONVERTER

Whenever I try to download the Image Converter' date=' it says that it's infected and contains a Trojan.

[/quote']

it's basic batch code. Batch code is never malicious

No. Its possible to code a .bat to delete EVERYTHING, and I mean, EVERYTHING on a computer hard drive. Including OS run files. So they CAN be malicious.

Whenever I try to download the Image Converter' date=' it says that it's infected and contains a Trojan.

[/quote']

it's basic batch code. Batch code is never malicious

No. Its possible to code a .bat to delete EVERYTHING, and I mean, EVERYTHING on a computer hard drive. Including OS run files. So they CAN be malicious.

in that sense yes; however it cannot do that because the operating system is running, it does not have the rights to do that. Furthermore the windows antivirus would complain about it not kaspersky.

I agree that they can be slightly malicious :) but I never trust Kaspersky. I usually agree with Avast, AvG, Mcaffee etc.

For anyone who wants the source code for the image converter jsut to verify there isn't a virus, go to:

http://tinyurl.com/ls74ot

Now this is what I call a program.

This maybe a dumb question' date=' but is there anything else we need to download first before we can use this?

[/quote']

For the YVD card converter you jsut need a windows OS.

For the image converter you need to download and run the PhotoResizer.exe first to install it

question' date=' can you use what you create on YVD?

[/quote']

Yes you can. If you go to the help on the YVD converter then it will give you instructions on how to get them to work

Oh and Yang' date=' I suggest making a separate part to the program that is purely for YVD. :P

[/quote']

and what features will this separate part have?

An input form for just the stuff YVD has and not what YCM has, and also a part to make the images.

for the YVD stuff, people can easily just input the stuff they need for YVD instead of filling out a full form.

for the images, I added a converter made in batch to the first post. I tried to add it in flash but I couldn't add the libraries to export GIF images. So if you want a picture, you should just get the image converter

Now this is what I call a program.

This maybe a dumb question' date=' but is there anything else we need to download first before we can use this?

[/quote']

For the YVD card converter you jsut need a windows OS.

For the image converter you need to download and run the PhotoResizer.exe first to install it.

Okay, thank you. I'll be sure to download this some time.

Oh and Yang' date=' I suggest making a separate part to the program that is purely for YVD. :P

[/quote']

An input form for just the stuff YVD has and not what YCM has, and also a part to make the images.

for the YVD stuff, people can easily just input the stuff they need for YVD instead of filling out a full form.

for the images, I added a converter made in batch to the first post. I tried to add it in flash but I couldn't add the libraries to export GIF images. So if you want a picture, you should just get the image converter

Oh right, just some people may not be aware which things they need to input for YVD, is all.

[/quote']

Oh right, just some people may not be aware which things they need to input for YVD, is all.

Then you could just mention that to the people in a statement, instead of asking a question you have the answer to. But hey, they're your posts; you do what you want.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...