1x Monster Reborn

1x Giant Trunade

1x Heavy Storm

Traps: 1

1x Torrential Tribute

R/H/C/F

[/align]

Wow' date=' this deck is fast. Like, really fast o_o

I'd suggest Solemn, but I dont know what you would neg.

[/quote']

Yeah, Solemn is only good at 3, and the deck is fast enough as it is. 3x Solemn would slow it down.

Me likes teh deck. :)

This is certainly new. :D

There's still something in the back of my mind that says the other Fortune Ladies should be in here, but I know it wouldn't work and it's probably just my OCD. XD

I can definitely see what you're trying to do, and I think it would be a good deck. The Darky/Watery drawing engine is a great asset in a deck, and I must say you have good monsters that go along hand-in-hand well with them. In my opinion, though, I think you have too many Field Spells (they might start becoming dead draws after a while, whether you need them for Aslla Piscu or not), and I would drop 1 Fortune Future as well; you only have six Fortune Ladies after all, and the chance of one of them being removed from play is rather low, despite Future Vision. What cards you should put in, I really don't know. You seem smart enough, though, so you should be able to figure something out. :)

Honestly' date=' if TT is your only Trap, you might be better off with Treacherous Trap Hole.

[/quote']

That's a good suggestion. Honestly, I had no idea what it was until you said that. And it's a pretty damn good card if you don't run traps.

TT is better than TTH.

I lurve the FL draw engine. This deck is so fast o.O

Not necessarily. If you run no traps besides that then it's situationally better. Instead of killing any of your monsters, it kills 2 of your opponent's. Also you can activate at any time. (obviously not the turn you set it)

Archived