Have you ever had a noob moment?

Well.. When i first started playing, I was playing against my brother i had my BEWD on the field, and he had Relinquished... and i already wiped out his Equiped monster... and since i had watched the anime, not one monster had 0 ATK Points, so i thought that i couldn;t destroy Relinquished because it had 0 ATK. So any monster that had 0 ATK or DEF was invincible. It took us a while before we found out that 0 ATK and DEF monsters weren't invincible. Man, i was so dumb back then

Anyways, have you ever had a noob moment while playing?

Well.. When i first started playing' date=' I was playing against my brother i had my BEWD on the field, and he had Relinquished... and i already wiped out his Equiped monster... and since i had watched the anime, not one monster had 0 ATK Points, so i thought that i couldn;t destroy Relinquished because it had 0 ATK. So any monster that had 0 ATK or DEF was invincible. It took us a while before we found out that 0 ATK and DEF monsters weren't invincible. Man, i was so dumb back then

Anyways, have you ever had a noob moment while playing?

[/quote']

-.-

That sucks two times XD

Well, I actually had no n00b moments, but I often discover new rules....

For the first month or so my friends and I started dueling, we would play with 2000 Life Points and no tributes. We also thought you could only attack a monster that is in front of your monster. We also thought that monsters with wings could only be destroyed by another monster with wings. And for damage calculation, we would subtract the ATK and DEF of the destroyed monster. (example: a monster has 1000 ATK and 700 DEF. When it is destroyed, you lose 300 Life Points).

Back when I first started to play, I didn't know you needed

tributes, I thought when a monster was destroyed you

lost 100 Life Popints x it's level, I played with 4000 Life Points,

Sumoned as much as possible per turn, thought tributes counted

as destroying a monster, played traps without setting them,

and thought a structure deck blue-eyes was worth $30 :D

^ I've done that before. We just used the ATK and ignored the DEF. Of course by then, we already knew how to duel.

At this point, I guess the only noobish things I do are forgetting put monsters in defence mode, using Lightning Vortex and Mirror Force on 1 monster, and if I'm going second, I sometimes start with 6 cards in my hand then draw once it gets to my turn.

i just forget to do basic stuff sometimes' date=' like getting treeborn frog back from the grave.

[/quote']

yeah... me too...

also, one of the most n00bish thing i did was announcing the card i was setting... "ok, i'll set a monster and i set my sakuret... OH SORRY!!!"

i just forget to do basic stuff sometimes' date=' like getting treeborn frog back from the grave.

[/quote']

yeah... me too...

also, one of the most n00bish thing i did was announcing the card i was setting... "ok, i'll set a monster and i set my sakuret... OH SORRY!!!"

let me guess ur oppoint dint attack or did becouse he thought u were bluffing

[/quote']

yeah... me too...

let me guess ur oppoint dint attack or did becouse he thought u were bluffing

no, he just drew, and played MST...

Archived