Moth Monster Set(Self Drawn)(19/47)NEW Spiritless Moth Dread

Nikkiboy029

Newest Cards

131883w.jpg

p><p>[img]<a href=http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a254/123456M1/duelistcopy.png' alt='duelistcopy.png'>

[spoiler=Other Cards]

131883.jpg

This card can only be activated when you control 2 Machine-Type monsters, and have 1 "Moth" monster removed from play. By removing 1 Machine monster from play, and sending 1 removed "Moth" monster to the graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 appropriate Fusion monster, whose fusion material monsters were used by this cards effect.

131883m.jpg

131883u.jpg

131883o.jpg

This card is also treated as a Machine-Type monster. When this card is Special Summoned, if there are 2 or more "Moth" monsters that have been removed from play, Special Summon 1 Machine-Type monster from you Deck or hand.

131883t.jpg

As long as this card remains face-up on the field, this is the only card that can be chosen as an attack target by your opponent. If this card would be attacked by a monsters whose ATK is equal to or higher than this card(by this card's effect only), you can tribute this card to destroy the attacking monster.

131883g.jpg

When this card is Summoned, and you control another "Moth" monster, destroy all face-down position monsters.

131883.jpg

If this card is attacked, and you control another "Moth" monster, the attacking monster ATK becomes 0(Only during the damge step.).

131883i.jpg

Flip: Return up to 2 cards from the field if this is the only monster you control.

131883s.jpg

If this card is attacked while in face-down defense, destroy the attacking monster. This card is not destroyed.

131883y.jpg

Flip: Inflict 500 damage to your opponent for each monster they control.

131883d.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing 1 "Moth" monster from your Graveyard. If you control no "Moth" monsters, remove this card at the end of your turn. When this card is Summoned destroy all monsters on your opponent's side of the field with 1500 or more DEF. In addition, by removing 1 "Moth" monster from your Graveyard you can destroy 1 Spell or Trap card on the field.

131883.jpg

Flip: Draw 2 cards. Then destroy 1 card in your hand.

131883.jpg

You can activate this card when 1 of your level 2 or lower monsters is sent from the field to the Graveyard as a result of battle. Remove up to 3 level 2 or lower monster cards from your Graveyard. For each card you removed, draw 1 card.

131883.jpg

Pay 500 life points to activate this card. Special Summon as many "Moth" monsters you can from your Graveyard. The monster(s) lose 500 ATK and 400 DEF, and cannot attack your opponent's life points directly. In addition, your opponent selects the target of any attacking monster Summoned by this cards effect.(Excluding monster you control.)

131883.jpg

Inflict 900 damage to your opponent, only when you control 1 "Moth" monster, and they control a level 2 or lower monster.

131883f.jpg

The equiped monster gains 500 ATK. You can also pay 2000 life points, and this monster can attack your opponent's life points directly. This effect can only be used once.

131883v.jpg

Activate this card only when your opponent declares an attack on a face-up level 3 or lower monster. The attacking monster looses 1000 ATK, and the defending monster gains 500 ATK. When that monster is removed from the field, destroy this card.

131883d.jpg

Activate only when your opponent declares an attack, and you control 1 "Moth" monster. Destroy the attacking monster. Your opponent then recieves damage equal to halve of the attacking monster's ATK.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@-@ gah i wish i had your skeelz anyways great cards! good OCG AWESOME pics great effects. i just love the idea ^^ some OCG errors :3 but oh well

9.9/10 ^^ (not quite 10/10 but uber close)

cant wait to see more ^^

(also False Light's pic is absolutely beautiful)

thanks i like false light's picture too

Archived