Moth Monster Set(Self Drawn)(19/47)NEW Spiritless Moth Dread

Nikkiboy029

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

thanks for the fix fuzzie :D

also ragnarok, i made it a level six, but i wanna be able to summon it with only one sacrifice, is there an effect fix you can think of to help it not be OP?

Xzy, i use photoshop to color the drawings, but other than that, i didn't even know they looked all that realistic

thanks for the fix fuzzie :D

also ragnarok' date=' i made it a level six, but i wanna be able to summon it with only one sacrifice, is there an effect fix you can think of to help it not be OP?

Xzy, i use photoshop to color the drawings, but other than that, i didn't even know they looked all that realistic

[/quote']

Oh, ok. That is cool tho. But yes, they do. Your talented and good at drawing.

I always have respect for people who draw their own cards. You're a great artist. ^_^

The spelling needs some work and the effects need to be cleaned up a little.

9.4/10

Thanks ^^

oh and if your refering to techanical, i know it's not a word, i just put technical and mechanic together, and if your refering to cyborge, i know it's suppose to be cyborg, but i changed it so it's pronounced Psy-bor-j

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty interesting set :) The machine one will fill your field (actually, not in the fanfic because I doubt there will be more copies of it in the Deck, or will it? :D )

False Light Special Summons to Summon Butterfly Sonya, then Angered to destroy face-down monsters, then the machine, which would activate its effect and Special Summon another Machine (maybe a one of those 3000 ATK gadget Dragons or another copy of itself so that the second one brings the 3000 ATK machine ;) )

I must add, I'm not saying its overpowered, you need to have the set-up in the Graveyard to do it and that balances it. If you were to do that, technically only 3 of them where Special Summoned by fake Light so... xD

Nice Set, and the other monsters that aren't part of the Moths are also interesting.

The drawings are impressing, mines are full of line paper lately lol.

One more thing, sorry for Necrobumping if I did so ^-^"

Archived