Xyela, Lightsworn Knight (new pic & effect) ++Halo Ring++

[align=center]I own a Lightsworn Deck and I hardly ever lose 1 on 1 now. ( In 3 way duels I get gained up on :( ) so I thought about making a Lightsworn Card........here it is

293291s.jpg

Effect - "Jain, Lightsworn Paladin" + "Garoth, Lightsworn Warrior" + "Celestia, Lightsworn Angel"

A Fusion Summon of this card can only be conducted with the above Fusion Material Monsters. This card gains 100 ATK for each "Lightsworn" monster in your Graveyard. Once per turn, activate one of the following effects:

-Tribute this card to add 1 "Judgement Dragon" from your Deck to your hand.

-Send 3 Cards from the top of your Deck to your Graveyard to increase your Life Points by 1300.

[/align]

A Fusion Summon of this card can only be conducted with the above Fusion Material Monsters. During each of your Standby Phases, pay 1000 Life Points. This card gains 100 ATK for each "Lightsworn" monster in your Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, negate any card effect's that send cards from your Deck to the Graveyard.

About the underlined part, wording looks iffy but I'm not sure how to correct. What I want to discuse about it is: Why are you negating your own Deck?

The strenght of Lightsworns comes from the cards you sent from your Deck to the Graveyard during each of your End Phases. That's how you get Wulfs to the field, that's how you dump Necro Gardnas to the Graveyard, and that's how your Deck becomes thinner and faster. Its the hole essence of Lightworns. Why is that part of your effect nessesary?

This is no correction at all. I just thought this would be an interesting idea like this:

[align=center]

"Garoth' date=' Lightsworn Warrior" + "Celestia, Lightsworn Angel"

This card can only be Special Summoned from your Fusion Deck by returning the above cards from your side of the field to the Deck. (You do not use "Polymerization".) This card gains 100 ATK for each "Lightsworn" monster in your Graveyard. You can Tribute this card and discard 1 card to add 1 "Judgement Dragon" from your Deck to your hand. During each of your End Phases, send the top 3 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard.

[/quote'][/align]

Although I don't think Judgement Dragon should need more support, instead, Lightsworns should have support without it in preparation for when Judgement Dragon gets banned. Wether it happens in the near, or far future...

• 3 weeks later...

Archived