[Hunter Steel] Reflexia, Queen of Lost Garden

Jace Beleren

here some of my new card that i made ENJOY

191438a.jpg

1 Tuner + "Tytannial, Princess of Camellias"

This card cannot be Special Summoned, except by Synchro Summon. You can remove from play 1 Plant-Type monster from your Graveyard to negate the activation of a Spell, Trap, or Effect Monster's effect that destroys a card(s) on the field and destroy it. During each of your End Phases, your opponent gains 800 Life Points for each Plant-Type monster you control. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon "Tytannial, Princess of Camellias" from your Graveyard.

as usual

i need Comments+OCG fix+ Ratings

OCG Fix:

"1 Tuner + "Tytannial, Princess of Camellias"

This card cannot be Special Summoned, you can remove from play 1 Plant-type monster from your Graveyard to negate the activation of a *Spell, Trap, or Monster Card effect that destroys a card on the field, and destroy *it. During your End Phase, increase your opponent's Life Points for each Plant-type monster you control by 800."

*Means yo dont have to fix it but i did to make it shorter and it still sounds right.

I love it ^^ i think it's great! its effect is balanced the pic and name work great and its not OP!

9/10!! ^^

Aiku: 8D I like it.

OCG: Only 1 error I could find.

800 = x800

Effect: The effect is alright in general, but the last one give me a very bad taste in my mouth. You increase your opponent's Life Points? Why? Scrap this last effect.

Image and Name: The image is VERY good, but the name doesn't fit it well. "Reflexia"? I immeadiately thought of reflexion, but I don't see anything on the image that could reflect her face or something.

Overall: 7.8/10

The effect is alright in general' date=' but the last one give me a very bad taste in my mouth. You increase your opponent's Life Points? Why? Scrap this last effect.

[/quote']

No otherwise it'd be OP since you have the power to virtually negate any effect that destroys monsters if you run a plant deck =/ he should lower it some

Good card but this "that destroys a card on the field" make it UP. Why? He is a little hard to summon don't you think? Change that part to this "that targets a card on the field". This will sound a Little OP but is not, trust me.

1 Tuner(you forgot 1 space here)+ "Tytannial, Princess of Camellias"

This card cannot be Special Summoned, except by Synchro Summon. You can remove from play 1 Plant-Type monster from your Graveyard to negate the activation of a Spell, Trap, or Effect Monster's effect that destroys a card(s) on the field and destroy it. During each of your End Phases, your opponent gains 800 Life Points for each Plant-Type monster you control. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon "Tytannial, Princess of Camellias" from your Graveyard.

-That's a powerful effect, you only need to remove Plants from your Graveyard rather than Tribute anything, good thing it is only for destrution effects ^-^ and the Life Point increase helps make up for the damage, unlike Stardust, this card acts more than once per turn...

-In the negation effect, tihs is rather difficult to explain but I'll try anyways...^-^" when you write "it" is because you are negating the activation of a card and destroying the card. When you write "and destroy that card" means that this is only negating an effect. It doesn't make sense to write that you are negating an effect and destroying the effect. It must be negating a card and destroying it or negating an effect and destroying the card.

-When you target something, you must write a card(s) because if an effect only targets 1 card, and you wrote cards it won't negate it. and if an effect targets multiple cards and you wrote card it won't negate it.. ;)

hope that was clear^

the pic is awesome, :D you do know where to find good plant candidates for pics ;)

1 Tuner + "Tytannial' date=' Princess of Camellias"

This card cannot be Special Summoned, [b']except by Synchro Summon. Y[/b]ou can remove from play 1 Plant-Type monster from your Graveyard to negate the activation of a Spell, Trap, or Effect Monster's effect that destroys a card(s) on the field and destroy it. During each of your End Phases, your opponent gains 800 Life Points for each Plant-Type monster you control. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon "Tytannial, Princess of Camellias" from your Graveyard.

-That's a powerful effect, you only need to remove Plants from your Graveyard rather than Tribute anything, good thing it is only for destrution effects ^-^ and the Life Point increase helps make up for the damage, unlike Stardust, this card acts more than once per turn...

-In the negation effect, tihs is rather difficult to explain but I'll try anyways...^-^" when you write "it" is because you are negating the activation of a card and destroying the card. When you write "and destroy that card" means that this is only negating an effect. It doesn't make sense to write that you are negating an effect and destroying the effect. It must be negating a card and destroying it or negating an effect and destroying the card.

hope that was clear^

the pic is awesome, :D you do know where to find good plant candidates for pics ;)

thanx for the OCG fix Sleepy and pointing my errors i am glad that you liked my card

the pic credit goes to {Hatsune miku--project Diva} the video game

Edit: OCG is fixed

mmm, I found these mistakes::

1 Tuner+ "Tytannial, Princess of Camellias"

This card cannot be Special Summoned ( Isn't synchro summoning a type of special summon? that will mean you cannot even synchro summon this card, it should read something like "this card cannot be Special Summoned from the Graveyard" or "this card cannot be Special Summoned except by a Synchro Summon" ). You can remove from play 1 Plant-type monster from your Graveyard to negate the activation of a Spell card, Trap card, or Effect monster's effect ( well, Lovely Lady Duelist already told you about "spell card, trap card...") that destroys a card on the field, and destroy that card. During your End Phase, increase your opponent's Life Points for each Plant-type monster you control by 800 ( this keep balance in the effect, good). When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon "1" "Tytannial, Princess of Camellias" from your Graveyard ( Maybe the "Tytannial, Princess of Camellias" should have its effect negated).

Well thats my opinion, dont take it too seriously, remember that its your card, and if you like it, you should leave it the way it is.

Oh right the rating o_o

9/10

I must say, the picture is stunning. It's beautiful!

Anyway, I have only two suggestions. Increasing your opponent's Life Points by as much as 800 per Plant is a lot, especially when you factor in Black Garden and other cards that revive Plants like Gigaplant. Reduce it a tad, maybe to around 300 or 400 points.

Second, I think you should reduce its level by 1, so it's tunable with Copy Plant instead of Nettles. I don't know why, I just think Copy Plant is a better Tuner. XP

Otherwise, the card is great. Well done.

I must say' date=' the picture is stunning. It's beautiful!

Anyway, I have only two suggestions. Increasing your opponent's Life Points by as much as 800 per Plant is a lot, especially when you factor in Black Garden and other cards that revive Plants like Gigaplant. Reduce it a tad, maybe to around 300 or 400 points.

Second, I think you should reduce its level by 1, so it's tunable with Copy Plant instead of Nettles. I don't know why, I just think Copy Plant is a better Tuner. XP

[/quote']

thanx for sharing your opinions

i shall consider this :D

[/quote']

yeah, Copyplant is way better than Nettles but there is also the option of making it Level 11 too, so it can be Tuned with Twilight Rose Knight which is better than Copyplant ;)

[/quote']

yeah, Copyplant is way better than Nettles but there is also the option of making it Level 11 too, so it can be Tuned with Twilight Rose Knight which is better than Copyplant ;)

Hmmmm..........ok

i'll edit the card later

Archived