Meta Knight vs. Darth Vader

Shradow

Who's Better?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who's Better?

• Meta Knight
    • Darth Vader

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

MetaKnight has Halberd, Lord Vader has Executor.

MetaKnight has Galaxia, Lord Vader has a lightsabre.

MetaKnight has a mask, Lord Vader has a helmet.

MetaKnight has teleportation and wings, Lord Vader has Force Grip and the power to stop plasma with his hands.

MetaKnight is around eight inches, Lord Vader is seven feet high.

MetaKnight

Vader.

One helped create an intergalatic empire' date=' as well as pretty much eradicating an entire order of warriors. The other is a ball with wings. Are you kidding me?

[/quote']The mediocre of these warriors are all capable of wiping out whole military companies themselves, don't forget. Vader's freaking invincible.

One helped create an intergalatic empire' date=' as well as pretty much eradicating an entire order of warriors. The other is a ball with wings. Are you kidding me?

[/quote']

On one hand' date=' we have a 7 foot tall legendary warrior of darkness with a big ol' read lightsaber that destroys entire armies, shocks, chokes, and slams people with a wave of his hand.

Winner: Vader.

[/quote']

Ahaha.

You guise obviously haven't heard or seen Meta Knight's whorenado.

[/quote']

On one hand' date=' we have a 7 foot tall legendary warrior of darkness with a big ol' read lightsaber that destroys entire armies, shocks, chokes, and slams people with a wave of his hand.

[/quote']

Ahaha.

Death_Star.jpg

[/quote']

[/quote']

Ahaha.

Death_Star.jpg

And you obviously haven't heard or seen Darth Vader's Death Star.

Let's not forget, metaknight can't block any of Vader's attacks. I don't think a sword can block a concentrated beam of plasma... Besides, Vader has the cool breathing n' stuff.

Let's not forget, metaknight can't block any of Vader's attacks. I don't think a sword can block a concentrated beam of plasma... Besides, Vader has the cool breathing n' stuff.

Darth Vader is too slow to keep up with Meta Knight. He couldn't keep up let alone try and hit him.

Because its not like he can use the force to sense where Metaknight is, and then reach out with the aforementioned force and stop him in his tracks or anything.

Yeah, he can't. Because he isn't real. Neither is Meta Knight. Making this whole discussion pointless.

Oh, and if Vader could do that, then Meta Knight can teleport via his Wing-cape-thing. Rendering the whole stopping him, useless. (Yes it does happen...)

Yeah' date=' he can't. Because he isn't real. Neither is Meta Knight. Making this whole discussion pointless.

Oh, and if Vader could do that, then Meta Knight can teleport via his Wing-cape-thing. Rendering the whole stopping him, useless. (Yes it does happen...)

[/quote']

But how can he move his wing if he can't move?

Yeah' date=' he can't. Because he isn't real. Neither is Meta Knight. Making this whole discussion pointless.

[/quote']

Oh Please, all Meta Knight is to Vader is a Force Lightning Rod.....with wings ;)

Well, of the Star Wars movies I've seen Vader needs to be directly facing the target and needs to make the motion of moving his arm up and making a choking motion with his hand. =/ In which time, Meta Knight has already striked.

Or, correct me?

With Meta's speed, I'm sure he got about a good 9-13 hits before he begins getting choked, but Vader could block with his saber, which would slice his sword like any other metal. At some point, Vader will probably push then choke Meta Knight.

Regardless, I would pay money to see this live. If they existed.

Archived