Meta Knight vs. Darth Vader

Shradow

Who's Better?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who's Better?

• Meta Knight
    • Darth Vader

B-b-but, if Meta Knight by himself is faster than Vader, how is it that his sword that he can swing around at lightning speeds get blocked by Vader's sluggish Light Saber? D:

Also, I know Meta Knight's sword can't compare to a Light Saber, but it isn't like it's a petty butter knife or anything.

I'm also unaware if MK's sword could cut through Vader's armour. =/

B-b-but' date=' if Meta Knight by himself is faster than Vader, how is it that his sword that he can swing around at lightning speeds get blocked by Vader's sluggish Light Saber? D:

Also, I know Meta Knight's sword can't compare to a Light Saber, but it isn't like it's a petty butter knife or anything.

I'm also unaware if MK's sword could cut through Vader's armour. =/

[/quote']

It's not the lightsaber that matters...

Read the "Force Rupulse" and "Force Grip" sections of this.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Telekinesis

Vader was a master of both.

Mmk, Death.

The power only affected objects a certain distance away from the user' date=' and therefore anyone could avoid its effects by moving closer to the user.

[/quote']

So....he just had to get closer? Not a problem, in fact useful for MK.

Boba Fett was known to have been able to escape a Force Grip by firing his jetpack' date=' utilizing the external propulsion to fly safely out of the Grip-user's line of sight.

[/quote']

So, in theory, all he would have to do, is use his wings to escape? I'm saying in theory because Vader could possiblely use it on his wings as well.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

We assume that Galaxia could successfully counter a lightsabre, but you underestimate the power of the Dark Side. Force Repulse would drive MetaKnight away from Lord Vader, and even if that worked, Force Mælstrom (whose charge-up period is not hindered by attacks) would injure him significantly enough that he would be at least momentarily hindered. A moment is all Lord Vader needs to strangle something.

Besides, Lord Vader's apprentice has faced Kazdan Paratus, whose sabre play is best compared to an inferior version of Yoda's. Vader easily defeats his apprentice on many occasions, and is only bested by him when the Emperor wishes him to be beaten. There is no question that with his cybernetic wrists, Lord Vader could move his sword at speeds at least sufficient to keep Galaxia from inflicting more than glancing blows.

Lord Vader could do this, see.

I think it's a bit unfair to compare MK to Lord Vader, though; Darth Vader was among the mightiest Sith Lords that ever lived. His mastery of both sides of the Force was so potent that he could use hate to heal wounds, a feat only three Sith have ever achieved. I personally think of him more as a demigod than a person, especially in the ominously noble height of his power during Episode IV.

Force Maelstrom? Click Supreme Gamemaster's link. Darth can put himself in an inpenetrable bubble, as any loose objects (Like Meta Knight) Swirl around him, and get shocked by lightning while bieng blasted againsted the wall (If their in an inclosed area)

Galaxia is a special sword' date=' it wouldn't be able to be cut by the lightsaber. Plus, Meta Knight can break the sound barriers with his sword slashes.

[/quote']

And Darth Vader can blow up planets with his Death Star. What's your point?

This is not a building contest. Besides, Meta Knight can easily outrun Vader.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Like I said, this is like a match of Odysseus versus Hades. You don't beat Hades or Vader.

Anyone who says Mr. O visited Hades will be shot.

Mmk' date=' Death.

The power only affected objects a certain distance away from the user, and therefore anyone could avoid its effects by moving closer to the user.

So....he just had to get closer? Not a problem, in fact useful for MK.

Boba Fett was known to have been able to escape a Force Grip by firing his jetpack' date=' utilizing the external propulsion to fly safely out of the Grip-user's line of sight.

[/quote']

So, in theory, all he would have to do, is use his wings to escape? I'm saying in theory because Vader could possiblely use it on his wings as well.

Yes to the first one but the second one is a bit different due to the fact that Boba Fett specializes in killing Jedi. Unless MK does some serious studying or know the effects of the grip there is little chance he will escape before he is crushed.

I accually ment to say Force Crush, not grip. Sorry.

even if he did, darht woudl kill him. might be close, but darth win in end.

you knwo what we need for pols like this? we need that one computor program developed by slytherin studios that puts up two people together and sees who wins. it's on deadlyest warrior. we need that thing for this.

Archived