[Zeaux] Soul-Absorbing Bone Zombie

Zeaux

[align=center]

Soul-Absorbing Bone Zombie

(Picture Credit - Father Wolf)

273350kgp.jpg

-Card Effect-

If there is 5 or more Zombie-Type monsters in your Graveyard, you can discard this card to Special Summon 1 Zombie-Type monster from your Graveyard, except "Soul-Absorbing Bone Zombie". Each time a Zombie-Type monster is Special Summoned, you can discard 1 card. If you do, send cards from the top of your opponent's Deck to the Graveyard equal to the Level of the Special Summoned monster.[/align]

If there are 5 or more Zombie-Type monsters in your Graveyard, you can discard this card to Special Summon 1 Zombie-Type monster from your Graveyard, except "Soul-Absorbing Bone Zombie". Each time a Zombie-Type monster is Special Summoned, you can discard 1 card. If you do, send cards from the top of your opponent's Deck to the Graveyard equal to the Level of the Special Summoned monster.

^that is the only grammar error I could find xD

it looks like a good replacement for "Mezuki" and makes the Deck-out part of the Zombie family have more of a chance now :)

but I have a dilema here..

On 1 side: Mezuki must have been limited for a good reason (maybe?) so this card needing 5 Zombies will be alright

On the other side: 5 Zombies is going to be slow at some point won't it?... hmmm.... I wonder..

good idea ;)

On the other side: 5 Zombies is going to be slow at some point won't it?... hmmm.... I wonder..

of course not. Do you forget about the Zombie effects? first of all you must send them to the Graveyard to Special Summon them back to the field. So 5 Zombie on the Graveyard is not that hard to get I think

nice card but you know i hate zombie card they are mostly not usefull

anyways about the pic its not a zomb but a skeleton? Oo should it not beter be Soul-Absorbing Bone Skeleton???? 8/10

hmm..a skeleton is a zombie O_o

@everyone:

Imagine the card you are discarding and the cards from the top of your opponent's Deck as souls that this card is absorbing... there..

name fits

Also, he IS a Zombie, what else fit within the yugioh Type list? Dinosaur? I don't think so, this is the most appropiate option, and the Japanese name for the Types of Zombie, Fiend & Fairy are really called, Undead, Demon & Angel.

>_> any objections?

Archived