ZOMG!!!!! I maed a Syncrho!!

Force_Flex

[align=center]Yes, yes I know. It probably sucks... but, eh... oh well... I tired... I don't usually make Synchros, so that's why this one sucks... I know I made an OCG error somewhere so, please, fix it. Thanks :D The image is from wanderly (I crossed his name out because he got bant)

186158r.jpg

1 Warrior-Type Tuner + 1 Level 6 non-Tuner

This card cannot be Summoned except by Synchro Summon. When this card is destroyed by battle, you can Syncrho Summon it from your Graveyard. If this card is Syncrho Summoned in this way, remove it from play when it is removed from the field. When this card is chosen as an attack target, increase this card's ATK by 200 for each Warrior-Type monster on the field during Damage Step. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can discard your entire hand to destroy 2 cards on the field. [/align]

[align=center]No, it's actually not. It says in the first sentence "This card cannot be Summoned except by Synchro Summon." so... yeah. And you still have to do the sacrificing to Syncrho Summon it, it just goes from the Graveyard to the field and not from your extra deck to the field. Also, your fix didn't capitalized Graveyard.

lol[/align]

Yes, but look at the conditions for it. You need to have a lv 6 Warrior-Type and a lv 3 tuner... Or else it doesn't work... So that balances it out IMO.

Yes, but look at the conditions for it. You need to have a lv 6 Warrior-Type and a lv 3 tuner... Or else it doesn't work... So that balances it out IMO.

This card can only be Synchro Summoned. When this card is destroyed by battle, you can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. If you do, remove this card from play when it is removed from the field. If your opponent selects this card as a attack target, during Damage Step, increase the ATK of this card by 200 points for each face-up Warrior-Type monster on the field. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can discard your entire hand to the Graveyard to destroy 2 cards on the field.

This card can only be Synchro Summoned. When this card is destroyed by battle' date=' you can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard.[/b'] If this card is Special Summoned in this way, remove this card from play when it is removed from the field. If your opponent selects this card as a attack target, during Damage Step, increase the ATK of this card by 200 points for each face-up Warrior-Type monster on the field. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, discard your entire hand to the Graveyard to destroy 2 cards on the field.

[align=center]

Bolded is wrong!!!! For the last time! I know I'm right there! I know it I know it!!! :mad:[/align]

Yes' date=' but look at the conditions for it. You need to have a lv 6 Warrior-Type [i']and[/i] a lv 3 tuner... Or else it doesn't work... So that balances it out IMO.

No it doesn't sorry :( Is just made a good Warrior Deck that supports this card and *PLIM* You have a super OP Synchro monster

dudee chill out mine OCG is right

its only a card game man :)

[align=center]Actually' date=' not, it's not. So get over yourself.

And Zeaux, could you maybe tell me how to make it balanced and not just tell me it's OP please? Thank you.[/color'][/align]

Yes' date=' but look at the conditions for it. You need to have a lv 6 Warrior-Type [i']and[/i] a lv 2 tuner... Or else it doesn't work... So that balances it out IMO.

Yes, but look at the conditions for it. You need to have a lv 6 Warrior-Type and a lv 2 tuner... Or else it doesn't work... So that balances it out IMO.

Your monster is LV8, not LV9.

But still a good card :D

dudee chill out mine OCG is right

its only a card game man :)

No, your wrong about the OCG.

A extra space after hte "Tuner + non-Tuner monster" is not needed. Look at real Synchros; they don't have them. It does seem a little OP'ed, mostly in a Warrior dedicated deck. I give it a 8.1/10.

dude thats not the reason

bad OCG:This card cannot be Summoned except by Synchro Summon.

bad OCG:you can Syncrho Summon it from your Graveyard

''you cant Synchro summon a monster from the graveyard''

bad OCG:you can discard your entire hand to destroy 2 cards on the field.

Archived