LOCK

Pegasasu

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OOC: Goddmodding.

IC: Jace started to absorb his bomb back into his hand. "Well, then, hows about this?" Jace's arm began rumbling violently, and then all the dirt in the class room bgand getting sucked into his arms. And then, I meteor sized rock bomb shot out of his arm, as wide as the classroom. Then, he rolled and hit TJ from behind while the rock was about to crush his.

((Well, I know when an arguement is brewing so I'm just gonna tell you guys that what TJ did was a little godmoddy. Basically, when in PvP combat, you say you are going to attack, but don't write the result of that attack. It's expected that the reciever of said attack responds with an action that is fair (so, they dodge, but barely, or, they get hit etc.) ))

Jace dug into the ground, stopping the earthquake with his own earthquake. Then, he dug some more until he was ready to jump out of the ground at full speed. He waited a little, and then rolled at 10 MPH and somehow, he started to lose speed as he he went up, but spikes were shooting out everywhere.

OOC: Hey, Night Rider. How is it that you split a giant meteor sized, diamond solid rock? With your foot? No Black Belt can do that.

OOC:and dont you think time control is a little unfair' date=' AND coontrol lighting while happes??????

TJ:ok im back so whos my first opponent

[/quote']

Ooc: Isn't godmoddling unfair? And you sir, are doing it. He can't control time. His powers aren't overpowered. He has a temp (Temporary)

time freeze. That lasts 10 seconds. But he can only use it now and then.

Teleport is his get away method. And Lightning is his attack power. I don't see where it's unfair. And if you remember, I said, "He can only control his powers at full power when he's calm and concentrating."

So if he's in battle and he is freaking out they don't really work as normal.

OOC:remember' date=' i dont think TIME STOP is fair and ligtning

TJ:ok shawn, bring it on,

[/quote']

IC:

Shawn: Alright, but I won't fight an opponet I have not first watched in battle.

*Shawn watches the battle intesly*

Ooc: Henceforth why the other 3 are fighting.

OOC:SUPER POWER SCHOOL also in the RP im a black belt to i think it would hurt

TJ:just wait...

TJ stomps the ground and 500 rock pillers come out from beneeth the ground and attack the to

Ooc: Yes, a black belt kick would hurt. But I doubt it would send a bear 5x your size accros the field. And when you karate kicked that rock in half...IMPOSSIBLE! And you don't use it for deffense! SHAME ON YOU! YOU SIR FAIL AT BEING A BLACK BELT! Just cause your a black belt doesn't give you super natural abilites. Let alone godmoddling. Your lucky this is only an RP. BTW, I probably won't be posting anymore today, sorry, busy scedule.

App

Name:Jack

Apperance:will post later

Super Power:Fire and super strength

Bio (optional)N/A

Crush (optional again) 2 girls i wont say

Other (the LAST optional):

jacks apperence:fxaqzm.jpg

jack caught him self all over on fire and said to roze "for him it might not be he has good powers" Jack looked at roze and said"but just in case" he jumped 15 feet high and blasted fire at the people fighting tj then he landed

Archived