LOCK

Pegasasu

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Now, behold! The most powerful Meme attack ever! Go! My army of Shoop Da Whoops! Attack everything! Trogdors, Burninate. I summon more Rick Astleys! Rickroll attack! Now, for me, I summon lots of Invertebrates! The creepiest ones, actually."

Draco looked at Tao, "Funny, isn't it. I'm a female, By the way." She blushed at Tao. "Join me, Your Powers combined with the power of my Ultimate Memes..."

She then said the magic words 'You liekz Mudkipz?' Mudkips were summoned. They drenched Ferno and put out all the Fire in the surroundings.

"Ferno, now you can't burn thanks to my Mudkip's water gun attack! And for you, Roze, your fire Dragon also can't burn!"

Face the powers of the Ultimate Memes!

"Now I summon Orly, Yarly and Sy Not Owls! An army each! Now peck the enemies! Careful not to poop on Tao!"

She then summoned a Squid to spray Ink at Kevin! Brrr...

"The wierdest fight, I started it, I summoned those Memes, I summoned those Rick Astleys! It's my fault! Baaah!" Draco shouted out, followed by a really powerful Shoop Da Whoop.

She then shapeshifted back into her true form - A green haired girl with blue eyes. She then took Tao's arm and kissed him.

Bitter, wasn't it? Well, Draco then summoned Black Widow Spiders, Bazillions of them!

"Well, uh, that was random, yet expected. Anyway, sure I'll join you." Tao said to Draco with a smile. Tao faced Ferno with a glare. He smirked, and a light came out from Tao's back. It grew, taking form of a butterflie's wings, yet transparent in backround. Tao lifted himself into the air, and started to charge light.

"i can grow wings too!" said Draco, as she put on a cape with a Black Widow marking on it. Her cape changed into Black Dragon wings. Draco flew into the air. "Black Widow Spider Web!" she shouted, as she launched a beam on Spider Web. She then summoned an army of of Dancing Bananas.

"It's peanut butter jelly Time!" she shouted as she flew to the sky. "Bananas, attack!"

Lots of bananas started attacking. "Now I send an army of Hamsters! Time for the Hampster dance! Rick Astleys, Rickroll!"

3 Different Songs... Probably everybody was inflicted with damage.

"Tao! Are you alright?"

OOC: Wow.

Zak stood up straight. "I feel like i should do something." he sighed. "Too bad' date=' i dont think i can take out all of these guys, no mater what morph i use."

[/quote']

Draco flapped her wings. "Maybe I've gotta be stronger! Rahh!" She grew claws... She soon became a Black Dragon with a red hourglass marking on the head!

Draco(Dragon mode) said, "There are butterflies in my stomach, I'll let them out!" Draco opened her humongous mouth, twice the size of a T-rex's. Out came Butterflies. And Badgers.

Badga Badga Badga Badga Badga Badga Badga Badga, Mushroom Mushroom!

Yeah, THAT BADGER. Bazillions. All the Internet Memes, including Mudkips and Rick Astleys, attacked Ferno and Zack, everyone but Tao, actually. The Butterflies did the same.

It was like an Internet Meme party! The Ultimate Showdown! I bet no one can destroy all these!

Draco launched a big ball of spider web from her mouth. BOOM!

Ooc: Now Draco's crush is Tao... And it's a SHE!

Archived