LOCK

Pegasasu

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A beam of light shot down from the heavens heading for the doorway into Super Power High. A figure descended from the sky in the light, and the light disappeared. So this is the dump he left me. I guess I better make the most of it. Tao thought as he pushed open the doors.

OoC:

[spoiler=App.]

Woah, you made a 3rd one? I missed the second...

Anyway, here's my app. It's kinda the same as my last one only because the two are angel twins, one is human for a year, then turns into an angel the next year.

Name: Tao Ryan Ray

Apperance:

[spoiler=Pic]

078.jpg

Super Power: Controlling Light and Flying

Bio (optional):Being the twin, and younger, brother of Wayne, he was always thought of lower than Wayne. They both do things exactly the same, they even share the same powers.

Crush (optional again): ...

Other (the LAST optional): He also doesn't like his wing to be touched.

[spoiler=If you want to see the other App...]

Eh, why not.

App.

Name: Wayne Alex Ray

Pic: Wizardthespiritofnature.jpg

Power: Controlling Light and Flying

Bio: When Wayne was born, he had an odd adaptation. He grew wings like a butterfly, but they were made of light. They weren't seen most of the time, but Wayne would hover at times, so when he went to regular old shcool, he kept weights on his feet. One day, Wayne got so mad at a classmate that he shot a bolt of light at him, knocking the classmate out. At first he was scared, but noticing what had happened, he fell into depression. People started ignoring him, and his friends backed away from him when he tried to talk. When Congress passed a law stating that all irregular kids had to stay at a special school, he got excited. Not for the fact that he got to go to a different scool and start all over, but the fact that there were other people like him made him happy and feel not alone. From that moment on, he was never sad again.

Note: He hates it when people irritate his wings. He will also go hyper at certian times, so watch out.

Archived