LOCK

Pegasasu

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Draco then sent summoned Squids to spray ink at the Dragon.

"Hello, I shall obliterate you, I can take the form of any girl. I can also summon Invertebrates. Go! My Earthworms!"

Earthworms attacked the Dragon. Epicness. TOTAL EPICNESS!

Ooc: It's a she.

Name: Ferno Hakso

Apperance:1d05264.png

Super Power: Super Fighting Skills. Controls fire.

Bio:Abandoned at birth and brought up by fire wolfs

Crush:None yet...

Ferno anticipatingly stepped into the school. He knew he had to join. There was no other that could handle his powers. He had got excluded from previous schools for using his powers to fight other people, but he felt he had to. He said hi to a few people. He then saw a group. He went over to go and get some friends...

Ooc accepted and sry victa.

Roze made an army of elemental dragons.

Ooc earthworms can't destroy that' date=' u got to admit it.

[/quote']

Draco changed the Dry Ice into Diamonds, Graphite and Liquid Oxygen.

Then, Draco summoned an army of Collosal Squids and Other of the world's largest molluscs.

"The world's largest molluscs! With Internet Memes!"

She then summoned an army of Internet Memes, including many Trogdors and Dancing Bananas. The Trogdor Song started, so did the Peanut Butter Jelly Time song. They didn't match, everyone covered their ears. Draco was sure to win with her indestructable Memes and Molluscs. The Trogdors burninated the countryside, the pheasants and the people. But they were still Trogdors! Burninate! Thanks to the liquid Oxygen, the burn was strong. The Dancing Bananas just danced.

Ferno couldn't resist his urge. He jumped into the middle and said "Ill end this with Double Scorcher!". He put his arms to the side and fire came out his hands, knocking both sides back. "Now, to make sure youre not gonna fight again, FIRE WALL!!!". A huge column of fire arose, making sure the sides coudn't fight back. "Sorry, I coudn't resist the fight!" Ferno said, walking back into the building.

Ferno couldn't resist his urge. He jumped into the middle and said "Ill end this with Double Scorcher!". He put his arms to the side and fire came out his hands' date=' knocking both sides back. "Now, to make sure youre not gonna fight again, FIRE WALL!!!". A huge column of fire arose, making sure the sides coudn't fight back. "Sorry, I coudn't resist the fight!" Ferno said, walking back into the building.

[/quote']

Ooc: Were you referring to me? If you were...

Draco summoned more Internet Memes, all Shoop Da Whoops and Mudkips. The Mudkips put out the fire with water. The Army of Shoop Da Whoops used their "IMA FIRIN MAH LAZER" attack on Roze. They charged, and fired. Charged, fire...

Ooc: Counter

Roze should be weak. "I shall use the Ultimate Meme... Rick Astley!" The 1 & only Rick Astley appeared. He Rickrolled everyone within a 9999-mile radius, Including Ferno. That's the power of Rick Astley, the king of pop! Wait, that was Michael Jackson.

Ooc: I'm planning to make a card to commemorate Michael Jackson. It cannot be destroyed by the opponent.

"I shall summon an Army of Rick Astleys. This time THEIR Rickroll shall break your Fire Wall, that is when I summon an Army of Shoop Da Whoops. Rick Astleys, Full Blast RickRoll! Shoop Da Whoops, 'IMA FIRIN MAH LAZER' attack!"

Rick Astleys: Never wanna give you up, Never wanna let you -

Shoop Da Whoops: Baaaaaaah!

Ferno was hit by the Shoop Da Whoops' Lazors.

Archived