double double card

gabapavich

HOLD ON, Don't quit, just keep getting up and try. Look guys it was made by his friend don't blame him! Geez, negging for such a dumb reason, this guy is new, as you can Clearly see.

Also for the card, the OCG isn't bad, just minor problems, I can see a bright future for you and your friend here, with this skill and your just starting, its pretty good.

Now to post up the card - First once you finish making it, save it if you want then click on the card itself. The code for the card should generate at the bottom, copy and paste that here, and voila!

Do not use attachments ............................

HOLD ON' date=' Don't quit, just keep getting up and try. Look guys it was made by his friend don't blame him! Geez, negging for such a dumb reason, this guy is new, as you can Clearly see.

Also for the card, the OCG isn't bad, just minor problems, I can see a bright future for you and your friend here, with this skill and your just starting, its pretty good.

Now to post up the card - First once you finish making it, save it if you want then click on the card itself. The code for the card should generate at the bottom, copy and paste that here, and voila!

[/quote']

But yeh I agree with you ............

Nice try dude .........

Archived