Sasuke Ninja? What Happened to Samurai?

coolmoo

Newest card for the Series De Illuminatius

10xx4sj.png

This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:

- Select 1 card in your graveyard and add it to your opponent's hand. During the End Phase, you can select 1 card in your opponent's hand and guess its name. If you guess right, you can add the selected card to your hand.

Image Credit To kurokumo from Deviantart.com

My rating. 6/10. Here are a few reasons:

1. Gemini monster. ewww

2. Mystical. Not so much.

3. Picture. To tall to be a Sasuke and very boring.

4. Dont try to change an existing card. I see no difference in this and people who want to make accurate versions of the Gods.

5. Not very interesting.

Gemini's are awesome' date=' so don't insult them. However, this card isn't very good, as it gives your opponent more discard fodder or they could just use it however they want.

[/quote']

agreed, gemini is a great way to make a balance monster

I don't like the effect or the pic, but I do like your effort

6/10

That looks nothing like Sasuke' date=' that doesn't even look human...

[/quote']

Haha! Rofl, litterally. You don't play yugioh much do you. Sasuke is more than just a naruto character, it's also a series of Samurai's in yugioh =P

I'm sorry, but that was just hilarious xD

Gemini's are awesome' date=' so don't insult them.[/quote']

They are, are they not =D.

To Everyone Else: Thank you for your criticism. =D To be honest, I'm glad you just looked at my card =D

i hate gemini monsters and i have to say that is the worst version of the sasuke cards ever the samurai were so much better than this pathetic excuse of a card

Wow... That was quite mean.

- Rep. Thank you for being my first neg rep on this site. I actually planned not to give any, but wow...

i hate gemini monsters and i have to say that is the worst version of the sasuke cards ever the samurai were so much better than this pathetic excuse of a card

Wow... That was quite mean.

- Rep. Thank you for being my first neg rep on this site. I actually planned not to give any' date=' but wow...

[/quote']

dude your harsh a neg rep just for expressing my oppinion

Archived