Where can I get pictures for my cards?

OatsWithMilkDuelist

Question

9 answers to this question

You can find images from Google' date=' DeviantArt, Photoshop, and some others. I'd say DeviantArt and Photoshop work best.

Just right click on the picture (full size) and select Copy Image Address and paste it in the generator. If you can't do this, then right click, save as, and save it somewhere you can find it. In the generator, click upoad and select the pic.

[/quote']

Photoshop is an image creating/editing program. I believe you meant photobucket.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

DeviantArt, only. Photobucket and search engines both suck. Plus, Photobucket has a nasty habit of plagiarizing images sold for profit.

You can find images from Google' date=' DeviantArt, Photoshop, and some others. I'd say DeviantArt and Photoshop work best.

Just right click on the picture (full size) and select Copy Image Address and paste it in the generator. If you can't do this, then right click, save as, and save it somewhere you can find it. In the generator, click upoad and select the pic.

[/quote']

Photoshop is an image creating/editing program. I believe you meant photobucket.

Yes. Yes I did. Thanks :lol:

You can find images from Google, DeviantArt, Photoshop, and some others. I'd say DeviantArt and Photoshop work best.

Archived