Rayquaza VS. Slifer the Sky Dragon

ilikesharks2020

Who is better; Rayquaza or Slifer the Sky Dragon?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Who is better; Rayquaza or Slifer the Sky Dragon?

• Rayquaza
    • Slifer the Sky Dragon

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No' date=' he is a symbol.

[/quote']

What do you mean he is a symbol? He is an (albeit fictional) Egyptian God. Rayquaza is a giant green dragon that got owned by Deoxys. I'm not saying that Rayquaza is weak, I'm just Slifer is stronger. That and his power level is over 9000 :)

POLL IS BIASED. PICTURE SIZE IS MISLEADING. IF PICTURE SIZES WERE EQUAL' date=' THIS MIGHT BE DIFFERENT. BUT THEY'RE NOT. EXPLAIN THAT ONE.

[/quote']

>.< Stop typing like that.

Oh, and Superman's pic is bigger because he's a bigger flunkie, and will die to cancer before Goku does. Obviously.

POLL IS BIASED. PICTURE SIZE IS MISLEADING. IF PICTURE SIZES WERE EQUAL' date=' THIS MIGHT BE DIFFERENT. BUT THEY'RE NOT. EXPLAIN THAT ONE.

[/quote']

Caps are for emphasis. When things need emphasis, caps are applied. That's why caps lock exists in the first place. Don't go against the laws of keyboard physics bro.

Oh' date=' and Superman's pic is bigger because he's a bigger flunkie, and will die to cancer before Goku does. Obviously.

[/quote']

Wrong thread duder. ;)

[/quote']

Caps are for emphasis. When things need emphasis, caps are applied. That's why caps lock exists in the first place. Don't go against the laws of keyboard physics bro.

Oh' date=' and Superman's pic is bigger because he's a bigger flunkie, and will die to cancer before Goku does. Obviously.

[/quote']

Wrong thread duder. ;)

<3

(Adding onto Rayquaza) One of a kind' date=' amazing attacks, invincible, is on SSBB, and many other things.

[/quote']

One of a kind? With millions of Poke'mon Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald games, I'd have to say atleast a few million of a kind.

(Adding onto Rayquaza) One of a kind' date=' amazing attacks, invincible, is on SSBB, and many other things.

[/quote']

One of a kind? With millions of Poke'mon Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald games, I'd have to say atleast a few million of a kind.

With all the bootleg cards coming out of China, its hardly like Slifer is one of a kind either.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Eh... I revise mine opinion and vote Rayquaza. He's an even mightier God King, and in his basest form, he's perfectly capable of taking on Slifer in his basest form — either an executive producer or a piece of paper.

Archived