This is awesome.

HORUS

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because threads about close personal opinions always end well.

As do threads jabroniing about moderator activity.

The thread in question wasn't about an opinion. It was a hypothesis. Granted, it turned into an opinion war due to every response's inability to actually discuss the topic.

' pid='2520403' dateline='1247074505']

The thread in question wasn't about an opinion. It was a hypothesis. Granted' date=' it turned into an opinion war due to every response's inability to actually discuss the topic.

[/quote']

Not only that, but making a mockery and a total disbelief of someone's faith generates problems as well.

He is trying to say that if your gonna lock a thread with a discussion' date=' give a freakin' reason and don't just lock like a prick.

[/quote']

No sheet sherlock.

The thread in question wasn't about an opinion. It was a hypothesis. Granted' date=' it turned into an opinion war due to every response's inability to actually discuss the topic.

[/quote']

Not only that, but making a mockery and a total disbelief of someone's faith generates problems as well.

He is trying to say that if your gonna lock a thread with a discussion' date=' give a freakin' reason and don't just lock like a prick.

[/quote']

No s*** sherlock.

So then why the hell are you discussing cookies instead of the topic?

[/quote']

[/quote']

No s*** sherlock.

Who is "you"? I didn't bring up anything related to a bakery. Idiot.

[/quote']

[/quote']

No s*** sherlock.

You was implied to everyone who discussed it you twat.

[/quote']

[/quote']

No s*** sherlock.

But for some idiotic reason, you quoted me instead of posting something general, like, "Why are the lot of you (lot including the entire thread)" or "@Cookie topic: WHy are we discussing cookie?"

Moron.

[/quote']

[/quote']

No s*** sherlock.

But for some idiotic reason, you quoted me instead of posting something general, like, "Why are the lot of you (lot including the entire thread)" or "@Cookie topic: WHy are we discussing cookie?"

Moron.

You implied what i stated was obvious yet every idiot here is discussing cookies instead of the topic.

[/quote']

[/quote']

No s*** sherlock.

Moron.

You implied what i stated was obvious yet every idiot here is discussing cookies instead of the topic.

Except you and myself. >.> Don't make me poke you.

[/quote']

[/quote']

No s*** sherlock.

I believe religious people need their eyes and minds opened to other opinions. Religious people are so close-minded about their faith that they completely ignore anything that says otherwise, no matter how obvious the evidence to the contrary may be.

And yes, that was what I'm trying to say with this topic: I don't even know who locked my thread or why it was locked.

[/quote']

[/quote']

No s*** sherlock.

Moron.

Except you and myself. >.> Don't make me poke you.

D:

Horus, It was either Crab or Darth.

' pid='2520543' dateline='1247075309']

[/quote']

[/quote']

No s*** sherlock.

I believe religious people need their eyes and minds opened to other opinions. Religious people are so close-minded about their faith that they completely ignore anything that says otherwise, no matter how obvious the evidence to the contrary may be.

And yes, that was what I'm trying to say with this topic: I don't even know who locked my thread or why it was locked.

Well, I have news for you. Not all religious people are close minded, like myself.

I'm not saying it's impossible that we evolved from chimps, I'm just keeping my faith to my head and heart.

In my mind, God (yeah, here we go again) implanted that knowledge in someone somewhere for us to grow.

But let's not get started again, really. >.<

Saying God gave us our abilities is an irrational, ignorant sky hook.

Evolution by adaptation is a much more logical approach to the question.

And, no, I don't think it was Crab. He would have posted something before closing it.

' pid='2520598' dateline='1247075682']

Saying God gave us our abilities is an irrational' date=' ignorant sky hook.

Evolution by adaptation is a much more logical approach to the question.

And, no, I don't think it was Crab. He would have posted something before closing it.

[/quote']

That's not what I believe, but does it really make a difference? And because I deny it's "facts" makes me less knowledgeable?

What type of outlook is that on my education? -_-

Archived